News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Unlimited grand prix payouts

Started by quicktoy, April 16, 2008, 05:52:23 PM

fatboy122

Quote from: ScubaSteve on April 24, 2008, 01:12:38 PM
Couldn't agree more! Hell I always had just 1 bike except for 2 weekends
ive heard from plenty of reliable sources that you where pretty good too Steve..

ScubaSteve

Quote from: fatboy122 on April 24, 2008, 01:36:06 PM
ive heard from plenty of reliable sources that you where pretty good too Steve..

Thanks. I just rode as fast as i could on what I had. I'm no Melka or D-wire or HD...lol
Steve

CCS FL

hdpromos

Scuba, you are still one bad dude!

HD

LilJayRR

Quote from: hdpromos on April 23, 2008, 04:04:39 PM
Dennis. Your words are spoken like a true amateur in every sense of the word :thumb:! Sounds like you've been at that classification a while and plan on being there for a while longer :jerkoff:

HD

Come on now HD, everyone can be living in the AM ranks can they ? LOL

When I got to HPT they asked me if I had a letter I wanted to turn in!  :lmao: :banghead:
Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

hdpromos

Jason, how bout I take Dennis's name out of my quote above and incert your name, as it fits you like a "fine Italian shoe" :cheers:!

HD

weggieman

You people kill me. How much payout for what? Club level roadracing?It's a freaking hobby boys.

What's the purse of an AMA Pro superbike race? Right now it's not enough to pay the tire bill for a weekend. AND...DMG is talking NO PURSE for Superbike in '09. No fucking purse for AMA PRO Superbike.....WTF is that?

SO, quit bitching or take your toys and stay home. You are not pros and do not deserve purses......especially amateurs! Go ahead flame away.

Chad Wolfe

There should be a purse for reading this entire thread.  :biggrin:

weggieman

d-wire

there should be a purse for locking this thread...lol
Dunlop, Crush Leathers, DCDecals.net, GPBikes Inc, Acme PowderCoating, Sharkskinz, Leo VInce, Bazzaz
FL region #2

hamurobby

Quote from: weggieman on April 24, 2008, 11:48:36 PM
AND...DMG is talking NO PURSE for Superbike in '09. No fucking purse for AMA PRO Superbike.....WTF is that?
ASRA?  ::)
Thats rediculous, why do they need to get paid, they only do it for the love of the sport, they should pay to just be able to ride in the series and have all the glory  :kicknuts:

:lmao:
Waldo, the first cat of Jennings gp.. I miss you, rip buddy.

bel-biv

Welcome to the "Durrani wheel" thread of the CCS board.

Christ.....

For the record, I don't give 2 shits about potential payouts
Any winnings will have a microscopic impact on my overall racing budget - which is itself microscopic compared to many of you
I just love racing, competing and winning (hopefully)

See you experts out there next season

Now, everyone stop your bitching and lets go racing
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

hamurobby

Quote from: bel-biv on April 25, 2008, 09:30:15 AM
Welcome to the "Durrani wheel" thread of the CCS board.

Christ.....

For the record, I don't give 2 shits about potential payouts
Any winnings will have a microscopic impact on my overall racing budget - which is itself microscopic compared to many of you
I just love racing, competing and winning (hopefully)

See you experts out there next season

Now, everyone stop your bitching and lets go racing

Im glad we are all on here bs ing 
anything on this board is more interesting than anything at work!

no matter how large or small a budget any of us have, usually we are spending "all of it" +, to go racing. 

Waldo, the first cat of Jennings gp.. I miss you, rip buddy.