News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Friggin lappers!!!!

Started by Team_nuclear123, September 21, 2003, 07:22:00 PM

GAMEDIC

Yeah he did make a bad choice...to try and go where he would not fit... the fact is the slower riders were there and i watched ...they held heir lines... not their fault...2nd boo hoo about slower riders...if it were only factlry guys racing..not very many people wouild go watch 9 or 10 bikes race... i know i wouldn't...i'm sure lots would agree with that... but the fact is i saw it first hand and i am telling you the slower guys did nothing wrong...Ben is a "Pro" he should know by now how to pass someone

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteROFL... DOC, this thread is dead... YOu have your opinion I have the truth...

Have a nice day

you have nothing but a peanut brain.

glad you ran away from this one. it was the smartest thing you've done since you started it.  ;)

Team_nuclear123

Yeah,.. LOL I guess I should run from guys like you...

Damn, Im gonna have to spend all day peeking around corners!

Frank_Angel

QuoteFrank, Dean is the one that HIT scott and knocked him into the path of the other bike, who saw him and was taking evasive action. And no, I cant remember who it was. I remember the accident like it is burned into my brain. The sound still makes me want to puke.

You're right, it was sickening. But your recollection of the incident is way off. Scott was gridded on the third position of the second row. When he stalled, he tried to roll the bike off of the grid to the right at an angle, but unfortunately he never made it. Mizdal struck him right when he was crossing the right lane of the grid, where everyone had been launching. Dean had no chance to avoid him. Mizdal really didn't hit Scott all that fast, he only spun him around. He really hit a glancing blow, striking the front end of Scott's bike. In fact, Dean's bike only travelled a few yards after the impact. Richie Morris, who was accelerating in the same lane ran into him. Richie had everything locked up trying to avoid Scott, but it was impossible. Had Scott remained in his grid position the incident may never have happened. Scott has always said he made a mistake and has always taken responsibility for the incident - he has never blamed either Dean or Richie.

Team_nuclear123

ROFL.....

You crack me up...

Funny that most AMA pros share my opinion, but IM sure you woudl tell them they are idiots, and teach them how to ride....

Oh, wait, you DID say they were idiots....

ROFL.. Thanks man, you made me laugh so hard it hurts..

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteROFL.....

You crack me up...

Funny that most AMA pros share my opinion, but IM sure you woudl tell them they are idiots, and teach them how to ride....

Oh, wait, you DID say they were idiots....

ROFL.. Thanks man, you made me laugh so hard it hurts..

no, i said you are. by the way, i'm actually hanging in rio (no lie) right now with rossi, hayden, giberneau, and kenny roberts sr. were all pals you know (lying about that part, just like you) and we think you're ugly, and stupid. but, in matters of taste there can be no right and wrong.

i thought you were leaving this thread anyway?

tool.

Jeff

QuoteJEf4Y,  Wow, so you are telling me that none of the riders in superbike have any talent, and if you took out the dangersquad of backmarkers that the resulting talent pool would be so shallow that it would be akin to watching a dyno shootout.

No.  That's what YOU'RE saying...  My God man, your head is as thick as your waist.

You're saying that a racer who was moving at ~104% of fast time has no business being on the track.  Remove all of them and what are you left with?  A few factory riders, which yes, would equate to watching a dyno shootout.

Funny, you found no love the last time you posed this argument either...

In any event, I'm done with it...  I actually race, and speak from experience...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Photo_Chick

QuoteUntil you can get out there and race your ass off like our local boys do just to try and get out there and race get off it... i was there and i was in the turn it happend taking pics with photo_Chick i saw it first hand as well..then i came home to watch the tape and there was no dout that Ben came in WAY to hot and tried to but a motorcycle where a bicycle would not have fit in the prossess when he relized he was in to hot he jamed on the breaks and tucked the font as a result he to out both lappers at the same time...and then sent one of the into Miguel had he gone around the outside i think there would have been another outcome... but hey...what do i know i was only standing 50ft away from it ... ;D

Like Greg said, we were 50 feet away and watching when it happened.  I didn't see you there...You're trying to comment on things you don't know anything about.  The facts are the facts.  It doesn't matter who was there when Ben crashed, whether it was Yates or Mladin, it would have had the same effect only he couldn't have blamed it on the lappers.  Lappers are a part of every race in every organization.  That's why racers learn to pass. They must do it different where you are.  I'd like to know what road racing organization you were/are with and exactly where and when you raced....

TreyBone

I bet he races to the fruit stand!  What friend "Ben" are you refering too?.... Ben Dover?  Go away you ignorant piece of $hit. :P

Rrider

QuoteMiguel was PISSED, but at the friggin lappers, he has been vocal about them all year, and his comments from this weekend will be, shall we say, hot.

So Will, team_nuclear, Motoman, Dr. Duc or whatever alias you're currently wearing thin- have you spoken with Miguel? Here's some quotes:

"You just never expect that out of Ben," said Miguel DuHamel

"I talked to him, yeah. What am I going to do? He's Ben. He's my buddy. I can't stay mad at him. It was just bad luck and bad timing for him. The guy turned in on him and he made a mistake."

read it here: www.amasuperbike.com/2003-Sep/030922a.htm

Will, I gotta give you this- at least you are remaining out of character and haven't threatened to kick anyone's ass yet...

smoke

Quoteno, i said you are. by the way, i'm actually hanging in rio (no lie) right now with rossi, hayden, giberneau, and kenny roberts sr. were all pals you know (lying about that part, just like you) and we think you're ugly, and stupid. but, in matters of taste there can be no right and wrong.

i thought you were leaving this thread anyway?

tool.

I'm not geting in this but if u are with those guys can a brother get some autographs please?

GAMEDIC

I'm still getting over the fact that we are seeing eye to eye on something DOC...LOL ;D You gonna show up this weekend at VIR?..