THE_D.O.C.

nuclear?

bueller?

moron?  

bueller?

nuclear?

moron?

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteSure, go ahead. BTW, Dean had his head up contrary to knucklehead's accusation. Trivia question - who caused the red flag that resulted in the restart?

How was Rio? Forget Christopher, did you get me a t-shirt?

i'm still here. sitting in an "internet" cafe. looking for some sambuca for my coffe!  ;D

THE_D.O.C.

Quotepegram? or ciccotto?

i'm still here. sitting in an "internet" cafe. looking for some sambuca for my coffe!  ;D

Frank_Angel

Ciccotto nailed the wall coming out of the chicane.

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteCiccotto nailed the wall coming out of the chicane.

i was thinking he crashed in a horseshoe.

pegram started the fire.  

he's no gobert.  ;D

Frank_Angel

Speaking of GoShow, where was he gridded in that race?

Since you're still in Brazil and we're talking about Ru$$ell, here's one of my favorite photos of him - harassing Barros:

THE_D.O.C.

i vividly remember russel rudely stuffing barros in the spanish GP in 95. good stuff!!

don't get me started on gobert. it makes me sad. he's still my hero, and damn if he had been on that R6 this year............ let's just say rachel hacking wouldn't of had that bonus check!

Frank_Angel

Thry this line on the waitress: Onde está meu sambucca?

THE_D.O.C.

you are prolly telling me to say "may i lick sambuca off your doggie?"  ;D

Jeff

QuoteI have no idea about racing....

We can attest to that.  And your arguments are pretty sad and stale as well!  Scott Russell's crash was his own fault, and your whining about 105% would have included the lapper.

Think about your 105% mandate...  Exactly how many laps would you have to run at 100% to lap me at 105%??  Then tell me, how many laps are there in a super-bike race...  Doh!  Guess we have to drop that qualifying to about 103.5% to be real careful here.

QuoteLappers are a SAD part of superbike racing.

As you are a sad part of this board.  However, we still work around you.

QuoteBut you sound like you speak from experience as a lapper...

Perhaps if you were on the track you'd know wouldn't you.  Hmmm  I might just ruin your day  :-[
QuoteTeam Nuclear... My temper isnt even a part of it... remember the names of the first two nukes we tested on japan?

So again, what is it?
[a] Fat man
Little boy

QuoteNO LAPPERS IN SUPERBIKE Get a friggin clue. Have ONE class that isnt decided by some backmarker.

There is...  It's called a dyno-shoot out at your local dealer.  You know?  Where NO skill is involved?!  And the environment is totally controlled?!

Get a grip on reality man.  Your desire to have a race with no lappers equates to either:

[a] Dyno shoot-outs
Drag racing
[c] Fastest qualifying lap with only one racer on the track at a time...
[d] Playstation games...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Photo_Chick

QuoteNo, I dont race anymore. Ive only road raced, flat tracked, speedway, snowmobil, group 3 cars, drag raced, and raced an NMRO truck, I have no idea about racing....

Lappers are a SAD part of superbike racing.

But you sound like you speak from experience as a lapper...

Team Nuclear... My temper isnt even a part of it... remember the names of the first two nukes we tested on japan?

NO LAPPERS IN SUPERBIKE Get a friggin clue. Have ONE class that isnt decided by some backmarker.

Lappers are a part of every race like already mentioned.  It's like being really good at your start.  You have to be good at your start, you have to be good at getting the hole shot and you have to be good at passing.  Passing is as much part of racing as being able to go into a turn...  I'd like to know about your road racing.  Where you raced, when, etc.  Maybe they do it different where you're from.  And I was there, standing with the corner workers when it happened.

Frank_Angel

Quoteyou are prolly telling me to say "may i lick sambuca off your doggie?"  ;D

Nah, that would be "posso eu lick o sambucca fora de seu doggie?"

You know you're right, he did crash in the horsehoe... and then Yates, Hacking and Miguel got tangled up on the banking. Worm later got a stop and go penalty and then lost it in the chicane and torched the haybales. I remember the pumper fire truck that they had to use to put that one out. That race was a real meatgrinder.