News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Friggin lappers!!!!

Started by Team_nuclear123, September 21, 2003, 07:22:00 PM

lil_thorny

another question,
don't you have to be 16 to run any CCS event in the Middleweight class? why then did Janisch wait until he turned 16, who of course wins everthing in the 600s now and who also I might add is Mr. Humble pie,
a true champion...who will be AMA within the next 3 years.... period. Jesse if you read this, believe that.

just remember the little people who watched you grow...... and mature into such a bright young star......... oh, i think i'm getting a little teary eyed :'(
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Benji.

r6_philly

I am not sure if I can do the team hammer day, cost too much, with the rest of the trip in mind, it just more $$I rather not spend  :P we can definitely hang out and talk about the track or the town, or what not. I am coming with a daytona rookie too, so we will be hard at work for him to get up to speed. But shame you are not gonna be in my practice group... I have been racing daytona in my head for almost the whole season (being had to not race for real a few times) and hopefully I can bring some game  8)

I will email you my cell. we are getting there tues. night or wed. morning, depending on if I do the hammer day or not. thur. and sun. is hangout day, my races are only on fri/sat... woman wants to hit the beach and I wanna hit a few bars  ;D

lil_thorny

is there anyone down there that is even numbered that i should maybe hook-up with for practice?
let me know i want to make this trip as much fun as possible. and i'll give you a shout back with my info
later,
 Benj.

ccs123

Talking about all this self stuff, I always need a heling hand, like learning how to pass people, guess you didnt see the compliment towards CCS doooode. I have a license and I'm 14 so I guess you dont have to be 16. I'm off to eat some humble pie... hopefully I'll see ya'll out at Daytona next year when I'm able to race there!Have a great time outt here guys!