News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Friggin lappers!!!!

Started by Team_nuclear123, September 21, 2003, 07:22:00 PM

Team_nuclear123

I knwo almost nothing about racing... Ive never been at a track, never worked in WSB or AMA, and never worked for anyone in racing. I dont know anyone, ride with anyone, write for magazines, instruct, nada, Hell, I cant even get my knee down, and I dont know how to build bikes... and there is no WAY that I do 50 plus track days a year.. none..

Photo_Chick

Track days are a helleva lot different than racing...

THE_D.O.C.

so you admit you've never raced. that's good!!

now, just STFU!!

hanging out with potheads won't get you stoned, you have to participate.

"i do trackdays, i'm a racer now!"  ::)

tool.

Dawn

OK - 7 pages....

...  are we done with this topic now?

Dawn   ;)

tcchin

Fatman,

The fatboy slam was unintentional - I must have been watching too many custom Harley shows on Discovery lately. However, that still doesn't give you the right to threaten acts of physical violence. Also, I still don't understand why you feel as though you need to hide behind your stage name. That doesn't seem very consistent with someone who's so willing to throw down. Those of us with nothing to hide and nothing to prove aren't afraid to use our real names, and we don't need to resort to violence when we feel an argument slipping away from our control. We also don't need to name-drop or use hearsay in order to further our poorly-formed opinions of racing etiquette and the laws of physics.

By the way, the editor for the magazine for which you write might want to watch out  - both mute and moot will pass the spell check test.

Team_nuclear123

This makes 100 replys,, thats gotta be some record!

Oh yeah.. I guess Ive never raced cars, bikes, trucks, snowmobiles, mud, bicycles, gocarts, LSR or anything..

Sorry I guess I forgot that one..

Hows this, I havent raced in more than 15 years, bikes anyways....

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

twg

This has been a fun read, thank you soooo much!!

BTW Team_nuclear123, 100 posts ain't squat.  Katanaman and Jesse Davis get that many replies just by logging on.  So I guess you lose AGAIN. :P :P

Team_nuclear123

Tim, I didnt threaten you or anyone in anyway..

What I was saying was that if you come by the pits, you woudl see that my 6' 275# frame reflects the life that it has had....

I still have a washboard, its just covered in soap suds!

There sure as hell ARE a lot of HD shows on Discovery... What 5 now... Makes me want to grow a goatee and wear small sunglasses and ride a loud bike really slowly....

r6_philly

QuoteWow, big suprise that some damn laper(s) changed the outcome of the race huh?? Werent we just talking about this? Drainplug?

Think Miguel was pissed? Ben was REALLY pissed....

Funny thing is the guy that caused it was the same dumbass that ended Scott Russel's career.... Dangerous Dean Mizdal.

Say what you want, and bitch all you want, but the facts are the facts, neither one of those two guys should have been out there. The changed the outcome of the race by being on the track when there was a race going on.

Ben said that they parked it SO bad in the corner that he had the front wheel locked up 80 ft before the bike tucked the front, and that they changed lines mid corner. I guess those two backmarkers were "racing" for 56th place or whatever.

AMA really need to change the rules to 105% max. There should be no lappers period. If you cant run fast enough to not be lapped, you shoudl run in support classes and regional races until you develop. If you cant run at the pace then, take up friggin golf or something, but quit risking the lives of the guys with real talent!

Im WAY beyond pissed. That was such TOTAL BS...

Shut the f*^% up

I ain't gonna spend time reading your nonsense... just shut it and shut it good. If you can't do it I will tape it for ya

;D :P

GAMEDIC

Quoteand there is no WAY that I do 50 plus track days a year.. none..

Did he say 50 track days a year? ...are you just a lifetime squid?...or are you to scared to come race? ;D

DRU2

IF YOU KNOW THESE GUYS SO GOOD WHY DONT YOU HAVE THEM COME AND TELL US HOW IT IS. YOUR SUCH GOOD BUDDIES AND EVERY THING. IM SURE THEY WOULD LOVE TO COME AND DEFEND YOUR POSITION. I KNOW IF ONE OF MY FRIENDS WERE TAKING SO MUCH FLACK ABOUT A WACKED OPINION I COME AND DEFEND THEM.  MAN I HOPE YOUR BIKES ARE AS FAST AS YOU TALK. AND THE MOTORS ARE PUT TOGETHER BETTER THE YOUR OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!