News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Brian Hall's Status from University of Kansas Medical Hospital

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, April 27, 2008, 10:59:03 PM

spyderchick

Sexy pix of Brian...

Jason, he's gonna kick yer ass when he gets better.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

SV88

Ok Alexa, you think those pictures are sexy but to me they are just plain scary as hell!! 
I guess when your prey is immobilized it makes things easier!!!
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

spyderchick

Quote from: SV88 on April 29, 2008, 10:23:42 AM
Ok Alexa, you think those pictures are sexy but to me they are just plain scary as hell!! 
I guess when your prey is immobilized it makes things easier!!!

I should have put the rolling eyes smiley in there. And if I were Brian, when I got better, Jason would get an ass whooping from me. I'd have it video taped and then post it on youtube. Oh and Jason should be wearing a dress as he gets said AW.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

jrichracing

Thoughts and prayers go out to Brian and his family.
Get well soon.

TrackAddix Family

APP_Racing

A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

Cathy48

Yes, the Hall team has had a really rough 2 weeks! Our prayers will be with you constantly. Mind the doctor & get well soon.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Scott R's mom

motobenco

Get well Brian, and stay away from the CRUNK!!! till you're out of there.  See you at Road America for the AMA round. By the way can you bring some BBQ back from Kansas?
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

roadrashroeser

Brian, feeling your pain here in Chicago let me know if you or your Dad need anything. Heel up and get that bone builder from Rosno it works. Get better quick, want to race you with your old bike.
Roeser
Mike Roeser

d_dog

Brian, wishing you a "speedy" recovery, but most of all our prayers are with you and your family!!  We look forward to seeing you again later this year...all in one piece of course!  :thumb:

Deni & Jen

And Jason thanks for the updates...we are checking in regularly.

George_Linhart

Prayers and best wishes from the Linhart family.  Stay tough and heal fast.

George, Heidi + Samuel

Cathy48

Will someone start a discussion about airfences and their necessity at all tracks. I'm not a racer, just one of the moms. I do know that a new configuration should have been run at Topeka. You guys speak out! Without you guys & gals the tracks can't draw a crowd. Every possible safety issue should be in place, cuz as the riders meetings always remind s you that this is an dangerously inherent sport. In my opinion, there has been too many serious accidents at the same track & in the same spot. Something should be looked at. Agsin, being a Mom i do concern myself with safety issues, but all of you have become a part of my family over the past few years. Can we do something here?

GSXR RACER MIKE

Cathy48:

Jeff (the CCSForum Administrator) suggested earlier in this thread to keep this thread on the topic of Brian's condition / recovery / well wishes and discuss the safety issues in the other safety threads already started elsewhere on the Forum.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96