Brian Hall's Status from University of Kansas Medical Hospital

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, April 27, 2008, 10:59:03 PM

Scotty Ryan

We're here for you guys - Just wish we could be more helpful - Like with the Barber driving experience..... Jason call me if you need anything and pass our wishes onto the whole Hall gang......
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Gixxerblade

Get well and here's to a speedy recovery.
Your racing family is praying for you.
The Clark's

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Mike & I are back at the hotel. His wife Mara will be staying with him for the night. They gave him a private room.
I asked him if he would like to take personal calls from everyone, he said possibly tomorrow afternoon.
He is going in for a checkup tomorrow on his lower region where he will be under again for that. He should be back awake by early afternoon.

I will let everyone know when they can call & possilbly stop by to visit him. Visiting might be ok in a day or two. He needs all of your support right now to help him forget all of this bad memory.

I'm driving the truck & trailer back tomorrow sometime to Chicago. I'm needing a ride from Chicago to Oshkosh as I have no car to drive from there.
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

MJFRacing

Thoughts and prayers got out to you and your family Brian.
Michael - CCS 73

HAWK

If you can sit in a ford ranger for 3 and half hours I can give you a ride up Tues afternoon.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

GSXR RACER MIKE

What an awful crash - I hope Brian makes a quick / full recovery and can get back out there and show everybody how it's done again!  :thumb:
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

LMsports

I haven't stopped thinking of Brian since Sunday. Please let Mike know that we're thinking of him and his entire family right now as well as Brian. It is a crazy helpless feeling right now wishing that we could provide some comfort, but not being able to offer anything more than our thoughts and prayers. Just know that we are thinking of all of you constantly.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Here is a few pics of Brian through out his stay at the hospital so far.

After his first surgery / in bed / getting transfered from one bed to another for xrays (that's mara his wife on the bed helping them move him) / a pic of his good ankle
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

More Pics

And a couple more

extrakt0r

I just talked to my Wife who stopped by to visit Brian after her shift was over. She said he is holding up good. He was awake and attentive to her conversation with him which is great considering the wreck. She stopped by to make sure he was getting the best treatment and he is. He is going down for more lab work this morning at 8:00am and will not be back until 10:30 or so she stated.
Mike Simone
CCS/ASRA Great Plains EX #619
www.teamsimoneracing.com

2005 CCS AM Unlimited GP Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperBike Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperSport Champion

Jeff

Great updates.. 

Jason, if you still need a ride, let me know.  262-993-5416

Tell Brian you're posting pics of his wife on the internet and we all think she's hot...  LOL.  I'm sure that'll make him smile.. :-)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest