News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Brian Hall's Status from University of Kansas Medical Hospital

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, April 27, 2008, 10:59:03 PM

Jeff

Thanks for the updates Jason.  And thanks for all your work in getting support for Brian.  Thanks out to EVERYONE who swung by to donate to Brian's needs at BHF, and those who have done it online.  It's very refreshing to see the community come together for each other.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

catman

Quote from: Jeff on May 13, 2008, 09:20:44 AM
Thanks for the updates Jason.  And thanks for all your work in getting support for Brian.  Thanks out to EVERYONE who swung by to donate to Brian's needs at BHF, and those who have done it online.  It's very refreshing to see the community come together for each other.

Yea Jeff ,this community is so strong at selflessness when needed- Even those who cant donate $ must admit that he is a daily , hourly and nomerous moment thoughts and prayers from most folks thouthout  this sit!! 
Jason -big kudos for the great follow up!  Cat

racerhall

hello everyone,im still alive
just want to say thanks for all the support and prayers for me to get better i really need it
i am home now and am getting better everyday but it will be a slow and long process, i am  sure that i wont be back to racing any more this year due to the time it will take to heal internal injuries, i am in alot of pain and discomfort in my butt area, i cant sit or lay on my back so my hips are very sore from laying on side to side
wanted to thank Jason for all the help and support, also Don Rankin for alot of help medically with products
wanted tothank Gron4 boys for the great looking poster they made for me which i love
want to thank the red flag fund ahead of time because im sure they will be helping
i all ready miss racing and being at the track,i have been watching all the ama racing on tv and wow do i miss not being there
i was in the hospital for just under 3 weeks with surgury every monday wednesday and friday so being home is great
if i feel better and am able to handle a 1 hour car ride then maybe i will come to blackhawk for a day if not then maybe a week later try to go to road america, all depends how it works for me in a car
thanks everyone its means alot
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

r1owner

Glad to see you're up and around (sort of) Brian.  As much as hospitals do to help you, they sure do suck to stay at.  Being home will be a lot better.

I hope your pain goes away quickly man. 

It will be a bummer not seeing that green machine racing at the front until you're back.

spyderchick

Yo! Brian! Good to hear your recovering.
When your ready, I'll hold Jason down so you can kick his ass for posting all those nudie pics on his My Space page. :wtf: :biggrin:

(just kidding, Jason)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

gntbldr

Real good to see you post up Brian.

All the best and a speedy recovery to you!

jim

DanO966

Great to hear your home Brain!!  Heal up Buddy!!!!!
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

KTG

You've got a great friend in Jason!  He puts his mind to something and he doesn't stop.  Glad to hear you're getting better!

Gron4 
Gron4 Photography
Motorsports Photography
www.gron4.com

APP_Racing

Really glad to hear your back at home and making such great progess!!!!!
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

Team_Serpent

Sorry for your pain, hopefully home makes it a little more comfortable for ya.

Keep working on getting better, we're all pulling for ya.

catman

Quote from: CATMAN on May 13, 2008, 10:37:41 AM
Yea Jeff ,this community is so strong with all the at selflessness when needed- Even those who cant donate $ must admit that he is a daily , hourly  thought now for most all of us -Jason -big kudos for the great follow up!  Cat

racerhall

got my cast off yesterday thank god, wont be able to put any weight on it untill 3 months still but at least i have a boot now so i can shower easier
i might go to black hawk this weekend maybe
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com