News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Brian Hall's Status from University of Kansas Medical Hospital

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, April 27, 2008, 10:59:03 PM

agron4

Thanks for the update Jason.

We just got home and it was heavy on my mind, i wasn't near the incident but heard the radio calls from the corner worker station.  Best wishes to Brian.

Cyklracer

Prayers out to Brian.  I saw his bike, and it speaks to how hard he must have hit.  If anyone saw video of Higbee hitting the wall at Iowa Speedway in MotoST last year, that might give you an impression of what Brian suffered.

God speed a quick recovery Brian.

silent

I'm so sorry to hear about this.  He is at the best place to get fixed though (not that I'm biased or anything...), I wish him a full and speedy recovery. 

spyderchick

Hey Jason, Tell Brian and his family that our thoughts are with them and that he has a speedy recovery.

Hang in there bro, let us know if you need anything.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

StumpysWife

Our thoughts & prayers are with you Brian and Mike and your family.

Thank you for the updates, Jason.

Take care,
Heather

PaulV

Prayers and Thoughts out to Brian, Mike and Family.
Heal Fast Brian, sorry to hear of this.

Paul
Polar-Optics LLC
MW Ex 79
See Better, Ride Safer!

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

He is being prepped for his 2nd surgery which is at 10am. They are checking out his stitchings from last night and preparing him for surgery on his ankle.
They said last night that there is still a possibility of of spinal damage as they have not been able to look at the spine yet. Hopefully all is well there.
We are waiting to see him before he goes in for his surgery.
Thanks to all the messages for help for Brian's family as they go through this time.

More updates to follow...
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Jeff

Wow...  I don't even know what to say.  I'm so sorry Brian, Mike, Jason and everyone...  If anyone can recover from a beating, it's Brian though, he's proved this time and again.

Stay strong, and please be safe.  Jason & Mike, get some rest, you guys need it.  If there's anything the fund can help you out with, please let me know.

Take care guys..

-Jeff
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

garrettrick

heal up fast, that wall made my pucker everytime i came over the hill into 1

unter_kid

Wow - J, tell Brian and Mike that Kelly and I wish him the best.
Mike Anhalt

gntbldr

Brian Lacey has a punctured lung and was released from ICU on SAT morning. I worked with Mike Casey and the HPT staff to get his belongings packed up and stored into a secure location on the grounds with the help of one of my pit crew. No word on
his release or current condition though.

What I heard from the Bill was the old config was ran because the earth was too soft to get certain other walls removed which posed even More threat than the "old" config

No fun at all hearing any of this

Heal Quick Brian(s)

extrakt0r

Get well man. My wife is a ICU nurse (as well as a few other racers from KC) at KU, so they will all make sure he gets the best.

Jason - Please let us know when he can have non-family visitors.
Mike Simone
CCS/ASRA Great Plains EX #619
www.teamsimoneracing.com

2005 CCS AM Unlimited GP Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperBike Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperSport Champion