News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Brian Hall's Status from University of Kansas Medical Hospital

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, April 27, 2008, 10:59:03 PM

Protein Filled

Wow, that really sucks to hear!!! Hope the best to both Brian's! Hoping that you heal quickly.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Jason748

Yikes.... Hope all goes well and a speedy recover for Brian. 
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

Noidly1

'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

ronhix

I pray that God will guide the doctors with wisdom as they do the diagnosis and skill as they do the surgeries.  I pray that God will heal Brian quickly and give him courage and determination as he goes through the rehab and recovery.

I don't really know you Brian and I don't think you know me.  But you were such an encouragement to me as I watched you test on Thursday and race hard all weekend.  I'll be praying for you brother and I look forward to when I can watch you out there schooling the rest of us again.
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB

red900

Jason, Thank you for the updates. 

Megan and I are praying for a good diagnosis and a speedy recovery. 

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepathracing LLC

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

wolf44

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
Prayers go out to you guys.
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

SV88

Wow, really sory to hear about this.  Brian is a class act and a definite asset to our sport.   Odly enought we did not hear about this until I read this post.  We left the track around 4 pm yesterday.  

One of the LW AM riders (Jim Berard) went off in T3 and has an injured hand & shoulder - he and his driving partner made it safely back to Chicago around 6 am this morning.

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery Brian!!

STeve
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

xb9racer

if he heals as fast as he rides, he'll be back soon. Stay strong. We are all pulling for a fast and full recovery.

vale46

Man I hate to here this. My thoughts and prayers are with you Brian and your family. I have a question when it comes to track safety. Does the CCS have a safety committy made up of riders and officials that go to tracks and make reccomendations about the safety of each track. I know the AMA has one. Also who is responsable to have air fences at the tracks. Does the track have their own or does the CCS have them.  I hope Brian has a speedy and successful recovery.
CCS #58
2008 Sponsors Burke Engineering, Lithium Motorsports, Monster Energy, Iowa City Motorsports, Vortex,  Leo Vince
Lockhart Phillips, Pirelli

Jeff

CCS has their own Airfence, and most tracks have some as well.  If you want to talk safety though, let's do it in a different thread and keep this focused on Get Well's for the guys who fell down this weekend please.

Thank you.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

HAWK

Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

Spooner

I was on pit wall when this happened and couldn't believe what the racers were saying that came in after the red flag.  I really hope everything will come out OK, I know Brian is a tough guy so its going to take a lot to keep him down.  Please let us know when some of the local guys can come and see him.
CCS Expert #172
'04 R6