Dan's First Safety Wire Attempt

Started by Burt Munro, December 30, 2004, 11:55:45 PM

cornercamping

QuoteSo you're going to go from a Jeep Cherokee to an M6? HA HA HA HA you so funny guy Mr. round eye

I went from a Lexus LS430 to a Dodge Ram.  The Lexus was the worst automotive purchase mistake I ever made.

TZDeSioux

QuoteThe acceleration is definetly a great bonus.  The Hemi MDE is a bad ass design, and well thought out.  Lot's of HP, and good gas mileage.  340HP in a Jeep is alot.  

I think you should be a bit more concerned with torque than hp unless you're trying to break the land speed record for an SUV.  ;)

TZDeSioux

QuoteI went from a Lexus LS430 to a Dodge Ram.  The Lexus was the worst automotive purchase mistake I ever made.

Really? I know a guy who's dad has a friend who's son's father in law's 3rd cousin has a Lexus LS430 and he says that it's the most refined and awesome sedan that he's ever owned.

cornercamping

QuoteI think you should be a bit more concerned with torque than hp unless you're trying to break the land speed record for an SUV.  ;)

340hp / 375 ft. lbs @ 4K RPM

:D

cornercamping

QuoteReally? I know a guy who's dad has a friend who's son's father in law's 3rd cousin has a Lexus LS430 and he says that it's the most refined and awesome sedan that he's ever owned.

Overpriced Corolla with leather and naviatiion.  Worst purchase I ever made.   It was nice for a 4 door sedan, but every other car in it's class was better in my opinion.  I should've gotten a BMW or Benz.   That Lexus spent half it's life in the shop.  Nothing like paying $800.00 a month to drive a rental car.   >:(  That car has 2 transmissions put in it, and more electrical bugs than is even close to acceptable.  After 7 months, I was about to retain an attorney and file suit against Toyota using the Lemon Law.   That car was a piece of crap.  I bought it new.   3 days after I bought it, the alternator died on the E-Way in the middle of Michigan half way to Chicago.  >:(

I sold the car after 9 months, 2 transmissions, 11 times in the shop with the check engine light on 22 times.  It had 9k miles on it when I traded it in, and I lost $7K on it just to get rid of it.  >:(

TZDeSioux

QuoteOverpriced Corolla with leather and naviatiion.  Worst purchase I ever made.   It was nice for a 4 door sedan, but every other car in it's class was better in my opinion.  I should've gotten a BMW or Benz.   That Lexus spent half it's life in the shop.  Nothing like paying $800.00 a month to drive a rental car.   >:(  That car has 2 transmissions put in it, and more electrical bugs than is even close to acceptable.  After 7 months, I was about to retain an attorney and file suit against Toyota using the Lemon Law.   That car was a piece of crap.  I bought it new.   3 days after I bought it, the alternator died on the E-Way in the middle of Michigan half way to Chicago.  >:(

I sold the car after 9 months, 2 transmissions, 11 times in the shop with the check engine light on 22 times.  It had 9k miles on it when I traded it in, and I lost $7K on it just to get rid of it.  >:(

BMW or Benz ain't no better homeboy.

cornercamping

Yeah they are.  German's know what they're doing.  ;)

Protein Filled

What? Benz are notorious for having lots of problems! Rev should know. He had to drive Britney Spears Benz for a few months when they were doing the coreography for her new video. From what he told me, that thing was in the shop half the time!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

QuoteYeah they are.  German's know what they're doing.  ;)

How many German vehicles have you owned in the 10 years you've had a driver's license.. PUNK!?

cornercamping

My boss has an S500.  His wife has an S430.  Both get new one's every 2 years.  They've never had problems.  My cousin has a G500.  He's had it 3 years, no problems.

Guess it depends how the union workers feel the day your car is made  ;D ;D :P :-*

cornercamping

QuoteHow many German vehicles have you owned in the 10 years you've had a driver's license.. PUNK!?

1 VW GTI 1.8T     Never had any problems.  Just got in an accident with it.

cornercamping

Before the manufacturer war starts, let me just state, that everyone has opinions on which manufacturers vehicles are better.   In mass manufacturing, there are always going to be problems.   I base my opinions on my experiance.  So far, I will never buy another Lexus or Dodge Ram.   Other than that, we'll see.