Dan's First Safety Wire Attempt

Started by Burt Munro, December 30, 2004, 11:55:45 PM

cornercamping

I'm at home.  Been home all day.  No co-workers here.  I have to get ready to go to the autoshow tonight.  Other than that, been on and off the phone all day.

Old808

I figured I'd take advantage of the new forum to dig up this old IOU.  I needed to check the terms of this bet.  Anyone know how I can collect my $800 from Lying Dan?  ;D

Protein Filled

Just call him. I believe I have his phone number somewhere around here....let me see... oh, yup, here it is: 269-285-7448. Better known as 269-bul-shit  ;D ;D ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

spyderchick

Quote from: Old808 on April 25, 2006, 05:33:55 PM
I figured I'd take advantage of the new forum to dig up this old IOU.  I needed to check the terms of this bet.  Anyone know how I can collect my $800 from Lying Dan?  ;D

Oh Puhleeze, Jeff hasn't enabled a ban button yet! ;D ;D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

dylanfan53

Dang...the notify button finally gets fixed and this is the first notify post I get! ;D
Don Cook
CCS #53

Burt Munro

Last I heard he was working on the President's Oil Industry Price Gouging Task Force ;D

Thanks for bringing back the memories Papa! ;)

Rick
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!