News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Dan's First Safety Wire Attempt

Started by Burt Munro, December 30, 2004, 11:55:45 PM

TZDeSioux

QuoteWhat? Benz are notorious for having lots of problems! Rev should know. He had to drive Britney Spears Benz for a few months when they were doing the coreography for her new video. From what he told me, that thing was in the shop half the time!

That's the truth! She was more trouble than it's worth. Never work with her ever again! I'm going back to choreographing for Shakira and Christina Aguilera.

TZDeSioux

QuoteBefore the manufacturer war starts, let me just state, that everyone has opinions on which manufacturers vehicles are better.   In mass manufacturing, there are always going to be problems.   I base my opinions on my experiance.  So far, I will never buy another Lexus or Dodge Ram.   Other than that, we'll see.  

If that is the case I will never buy a Yugo Sport or a Hyundai Excel ever again!

cornercamping

QuoteIf that is the case I will never buy a Yugo Sport or a Hyundai Excel ever again!

;D

and you expected to get what out of either of them  ???  Ya know Rev, I don't think Yugo has ever had a good name for anything other than being cheap.  ;D  You set yourself up for failure on those cars.   ;D

Old808

Quoteno money bet rich boy. Lets just bet that the loser gets an ass whoopin for 10 minutes.  :)
You should.  It's a safe bet.  I can't tell you more because of board police. :)

cornercamping

Nah... he won't take the bet.  He's already lost once, about to be two times, and that'll make number 3 if he takes it.  I'll even give him better odd's.  How about this, not only will I get an M6, but an extra $300.00 says I get one before it hits the showroom floors  ;D :P

Registration, and proof of insurance showing the year, make, model, my name on it good enough proof?  No manufacturer's plate either.

Any takers on the bet?

Old808

QuoteHow about this, not only will I get an M6, but an extra $300.00 says I get one before it hits the showroom floors  ;D :P

Registration, and proof of insurance showing the year, make, model, my name on it good enough proof?  No manufacturer's plate either.

Any takers on the bet?
Yes, more money I can send to Airfence.  The minute it hits a showroom floor in America, you have lost $300.  You have provided me with way too much ammunition in 18 months of bs for me to worry about the bet. ;)

TZDeSioux

QuoteRegistration, and proof of insurance showing the year, make, model, my name on it good enough proof?  No manufacturer's plate either.

Any takers on the bet?

You drive it to a raceweekend and show it to everyone plus everything above and I'll take the bet sucka.  :)

cornercamping

So, $500.00 says I get an M6.   Another $300.00 ontop of that if I get it BEFORE it's available on any U.S. Dealer's lot for sale?   How we will prove the winner.

I will provide a copy of the registration showing my name, and the proof of insurance showing the same.

I will provide a user name and password to the BMW USA dealer service site so you can verify no M6's are in the system available for sale by U.S. Dealers.

Winner chooses which charity the money goes to.  Payment to be made either when I post up the pics and info on my M6, or when the first M6 hits a dealer in the U.S. commercially for sale.

Papa, are we on?

:D

cornercamping

QuoteYou drive it to a raceweekend and show it to everyone plus everything above and I'll take the bet sucka.  :)

You're on  :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Old808

QuoteSo, $500.00 says I get an M6.   Another $300.00 ontop of that if I get it BEFORE it's available on any U.S. Dealer's lot for sale?   How we will prove the winner.

I will provide a copy of the registration showing my name, and the proof of insurance showing the same.

I will provide a user name and password to the BMW USA dealer service site so you can verify no M6's are in the system available for sale by U.S. Dealers.

Winner chooses which charity the money goes to.  Payment to be made either when I post up the pics and info on my M6, or when the first M6 hits a dealer in the U.S. commercially for sale.

Papa, are we on?

:D
If we get someone to verify in person that the car in your position physically and that the identification numbers match the paperwork you will provide, than it's fine.  The reason I want someone to verify (and that someone has to be approved by me) is because I don't trust anything you say, ever.  Sorry to be blunt.

By the way, I hope you realize that with the terms you just offered, if you somehow managed to get the car after it becomes available to the public (people have been known to win the lottery), you still pay $300.  And if you can't get it early enough (three years), you are out $800.

Lastly, I didn't say you were sending the money you owe me to charity.  I said I am sending it.  I don't trust you to do that either.

cornercamping

ALright, well whatever.  It's on.  I'll give you all the info. when I get it.

You do realize I live in Detroit, and I work in the automotive industry right?  You do realize that I have contacts with every automanufacturer right?  How else do you think I'd get one before it was publically available for sale?  Nevermind.   Anyways, we're on.  If I lose, I'll send you the money however you want and you can donate it to chartiy. If I win, you can just send it to Super Dave's.  :D

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteIf that is the case I will never buy a Yugo Sport

DOnt you be talking bad about my dream car. ;D ;D ;D

I wanna put a 3.8L GNX motor in one and make it look stock. ;D I sooo much wanna play with the little kiddies and their fart canned Civics. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod