News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Dan's First Safety Wire Attempt

Started by Burt Munro, December 30, 2004, 11:55:45 PM

Burt Munro

Dan quickly realized that in the future he should pay someone to do the safety wiring for him.....

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

GSXR RACER MIKE

That picture just makes me want to cry. :'( Poor little guy never saw it coming!
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Woofentino Pugrossi

Thats what happens when a foreign car hits a squirrel. I'm happy to say tehe squirrel walked away with minor scratches. ;D ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

H-man

How come I don't see an image??  All I see is a large oval logo for plus613.com
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Mark Bernard

QuoteHow come I don't see an image??  All I see is a large oval logo for plus613.com

Try restarting your computer H-Man.
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

K3 Chris Onwiler

H!  Get duct tape!  Dawn!  Zip ties and safety wire!  Dave!  A hammer and some vice grips!  Paul!  Water and water wetter!  How long 'til last call?  GO! GO!
 :o :o :o :o :o :o

;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

cornercamping

Uhmm..    More like Dan's first attempt at drifting a car  ;D

I saw an Enzo in worse condition than that.  That one just hit a parking block or something.   The one I saw at StateFarm in their research lab tumbled 3 times end over end.  :o

H-man

QuoteTry restarting your computer H-Man.

I did that and still the oval. >:(

You guys actually see something other than the oval?   You're starting to creep me out man! :o

But maybe the problem is with you all.  Don't you see the oval?  I can see other things too.  People.  They'ree all around ther BBS.  There's racers, family and friends of racers, race support people.  And look over there.  There's Dan.  He doesn't fit into any of the other categories. ;D

Actually while I really do still have the oval after rebooting, I copied the ovals properties and went to the site of the picture I should see.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

cornercamping

QuoteI did that and still the oval. >:(

You guys actually see something other than the oval?   You're starting to creep me out man! :o

But maybe the problem is with you all.  Don't you see the oval?  I can see other things too.  People.  They'ree all around ther BBS.  There's racers, family and friends of racers, race support people.  And look over there.  There's Dan.  He doesn't fit into any of the other categories. ;D

Actually while I really do still have the oval after rebooting, I copied the ovals properties and went to the site of the picture I should see.

Uhm... I think your officially nuts.  Everyone see's the picture but you  ::)  

;D

:-*

cornercamping

Here you go H.  Don't worry, it's Rick's fault.  He sucks at the internet :D

H-man

QuoteEveryone see's the picture but you  ::) http://images.dmusic.com/v7/emoticons/burnout.gif[/img]

That's cause I'm special 8)

I did eventually get to view the pic.  Thanks for the re-post of it though.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

dylanfan53

I never got the pic, just the square wth the little red X inside.  Anyone know why?
This laptop's fairly new and I've got a cable modem although I'm on a wireless router and repeater at the moment.  I think I'll try the desktop.
Don Cook
CCS #53