News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

If WERA is so popular...

Started by bfkidd, July 24, 2002, 11:23:59 AM

StuartV666

Quotehttp://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=;action=mltop

HAHAHA, the top poster has 189, HAHAHA.. and we as wera have about 5 people on there!!!!

Golly! You should be SO proud! Don't forget to add this accomplishment to your resume!

- Stu

THE_D.O.C.

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteGolly! You should be SO proud! Don't forget to add this accomplishment to your resume!

- Stu
let's see, where did i mention myself in the post... NOWHERE!!! HAHAHA, moron...

StuartV666

Quoteno stu he didn't. someone put up a basic CCS ad and it was removed.

I assume that this statement is intended to mean the same as this: "someone put up a post that was a basic CCS ad and it was removed by Mongo." Have I got that correct?

And you assert that this does not conflict with Mongo's statement "I've never played god and deleted any post on any BBS"?

Have I understood you correctly?

- Stu

StuartV666

Quotelet's see, where did i mention myself in the post... NOWHERE!!! HAHAHA, moron...

In English, the word "we" means "I and others". You said, "... we as wera ...".

Does that answer your question?

- Stu

Dawn

Hey guys...

Go back to the WERA board.  With the language that is used, I cannot read it at work.  (The whole internet police thing).  Besides the last few posts were not very entertaining.  ::)

THE_D.O.C.

what are you talking about? i typed shit, instead i got nuts!?!?

Mongo

Stu - you are correct I did nuke that post.  However I really didn't think that it was the same as playing god, could be wrong though.  I have also deleted a post by someone that made what I felt was an overly indecent remark directed at a 15 year old and I have deleted a number of posts at the request of the posters.  However I think you'll find that anything slamming me or WERA is still there for anyone to see.

Chad - anytime you would care to spend a weekend with me and see how I do or don't do my job come on out.  As for the rest - until you have the balls to post some actual incidents to back up your insinuations you fall into the insignificant category.  If you'd care to share just how I or something I did injured your friends I'd love to hear it.  I would suggest that you post it on my (note the godlike use of the first person) BBS since you seem unable to refrain using words that are getting people in trouble.  Email would be fine as well if you'd rather not get a rebuttal publicly...

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

GAMEDIC

Just FYI that was me that made that post about racing my 1000 and yes that part about ccs was later taken off..but it wasn't taken off  till after i got the info i needed...there was no reason for it to stay on there....and a few people from wera have helped me about getting started...even if it mean racing ccs... and just for the record if and when wera makes a class for us or i become an expert..lol..(someday) i will also race wera...and here is my $.02......i post at both places and i get along with everyone on both that is because i never get on here bashing anyone about anything other than the ones who came up with Gay Medic..lol...you know who you are...j/k...but i do speak my mind and do not care who looks at it nor do i have a probl;em saying it...some of you..i will not mention any names...are some of the biggest cry babies i have ever seen...and what is so funny is the stuff you cry about  nobody but you seems to care about nor do they want to hear it...maybe we need to put up a catagory for babies on both bords...at least that will give you a place to cry :)......ok enough said...sorry for all that had to read that ...but you know who you are and if it didn't apply to you then smile :) and have a great day....see you at Robling next weekend..not racing wera but i'm going with some buddies that are and i think i'm gonna try and get in some track time friday..see ya there..

Gixxer124

Hey WERA boys, posting here will not pad your post count at the other board. Just thought you might want to know.  :P

Don De Roos

Just checking to see if the shit=nuts thing is really true!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHa

Don

Oh, and one other thing-
Argueing on the internet si like being in the special
olympics, you might win but you are still retarded!!!! ;D