If WERA is so popular...

Started by bfkidd, July 24, 2002, 11:23:59 AM

Buckwild

I hold a license for both in the Mid Atlantic region.
Mostly because of race dates and convienience of local tracks for me. Saying one is better than another asinine, seeing as most of the CCS folks in MA region race WERA and vice versa. Who gives a shit about PR? I just want to race!

Buckwild

BTW- I typed Sh!t, not nuts.  ;D

bfkidd

Mongo, I haven't been on your board yet so I couldn't have been referring to Evelyne when I said that. And yes I know who she is, I'm not that clueless.

Thanks for clarifying brad! This is the most traffic this board has had in while! And it was truly an innocent observation. No stirring required. :P

wera331

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteMongo, I haven't been on your board yet so I couldn't have been referring to Evelyne when I said that. And yes I know who she is, I'm not that clueless.

Thanks for clarifying brad! This is the most traffic this board has had in while! And it was truly an innocent observation. No stirring required. :P

see you this weekend schleprock!! ;D

bfkidd

right back at ya liver lips! ;D

THE_D.O.C.

Andrew Maner

it's so nice to see you guys make up and play well together!   ::)

RoadRacerR6

"We now return you to your regularly scheduled BBS program, Asleep On-Line."

THE_D.O.C.

that's what i TRIED to do earlier!!!  :)

indiana roadracer

I have raced both CCS and WERA and both have their advantages.  I recently raced CCS and their series is different and I can't tell if it's a good thing or not.  
So far CCS hasn't treated me like a low life unlike WERA so I appreciate that.  You would think if your in your 9th year racing with a club that if a credit card gets declined they wouldn't treat you like you were a deadbeat and demand cash.  Yes it's true I couldn't believe it... I make good money... anyone who can race 9 season's in a row is not poor... anyway I hadn't used a credit card in quite a while and when I used it at for entry fee's they (credit card co.) tried to protect me and declined it.  Then when I went up to the both I made the mistake of asking one of the ladies a question and she blew up and said I was rude cause she was writing something.   Then she proceded to yell that my credit card was declined and they have too many racers that owe them money.  I asked why are you getting so upset and what do the guys who owe you money have to do with me.  I asked the quesion a couple of times along with haven't you ever had a card declined for no reason.  Neither question has ever been answered......
Well we all make our choices and mine has been not to take the punishment and spend my time where I can enjoy it.  BTW I told them not to run my other credit card and loaded up my trailer that morning and went home.. May have been a bad day for those people but damn.... you gotta treat people with some respect..
I'm still racing, just finished the 6th round of a 10 round mountain bike series.  Cross country is a lot of fun and maybe I will eventually get in shape.
BTW, just my opinion.... you can form your own if you want.....free world....

THE_D.O.C.

i would contact mongo {sean clarke} on the other board W.E.R.A.com. that doesn't sound like anything i've heard from either org. sounds like a one person problem.