News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

If WERA is so popular...

Started by bfkidd, July 24, 2002, 11:23:59 AM

Chad

Quotei'll be at VIR this weekend fast guy. look me up. <clown>
Shouldn't you be there praticing. I won't be there, but I know people that will so I will ask them how many times #57 ex crashed.

StuartV666

QuoteFWIW I've never played god and deleted any post on any BBS - especially not those slamming me.  If you'd care to do so on either BBS go for it.  

I was reading a thread on the WERA BBS a week or two ago. A guy who wants to start racing posted, asking if he could race his GSX-R1000. From what I could tell of the thread, it appeared that somebody responded with a post directing him to CCS, including (I gather) a link to this website. Since WERA doesn't allow Novices on 4-cyl. 1000s. I say "from what I could tell" because it appeared that you either deleted the post "because it promoted a competing organization" or at least hacked it to remove the info about CCS and link.

What's the story?

- Stu

THE_D.O.C.

no stu he didn't. someone put up a basic CCS ad and it was removed. same as if someone tastelessly put a wera ad on here. you'd expect it removed. that would be like someone advertising as my competition at one of my functions. i wouldn't allow it . no one would.

I WANT MY 2$

Zeb_Proctor

Quoteno stu he didn't. someone put up a basic CCS ad and it was removed. same as if someone tastelessly put a wera ad on here. you'd expect it removed. that would be like someone advertising as my competition at one of my functions. i wouldn't allow it . no one would.

I WANT MY 2$
off with this someone shit... it was me....

Zeb_Proctor

HAHAHA this board replaces s h i t with nuts... watch... shit...

THE_D.O.C.

zeb, you are a pice of shit {that was cool}

Zeb_Proctor

Zeb_Proctor

Quoteshit fuck damn ass
guess they don't find anything wrong with ass  ;D

Litespeed

If WERA weren't so popular, would this thread be 5 pages already?

Zeb_Proctor

i'll bet this thread is the longest that's ever been on this board... either that means wera is more poplular, or that ccs people don't know how to use a computer... either way, it ain't looking too good for thier side.  ;D ;D

Zeb_Proctor

http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=;action=mltop

HAHAHA, the top poster has 189, HAHAHA.. and we as wera have about 5 people on there!!!!

ysr612

you know this is not a ccs board this ir run by a fzr 400 racer.

also he does not mind deleting crap that he finds laying around when it makes no sence