News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

If WERA is so popular...

Started by bfkidd, July 24, 2002, 11:23:59 AM

Chad

QuoteROTFLMFAO - Chad, dude, you must be really pissed at me for something.  Care to share what it is or do you prefer to make such statemements anonomously then hide?  

FWIW I've never played god and deleted any post on any BBS - especially not those slamming me.  If you'd care to do so on either BBS go for it.  

I don't race, but I have friends that do and have seen how upset you get when people do slam you on the other BBS, and of course since you are the controller of the BBS when you get upset all the a$$ kissers jump on your bandwagon. The attitude you have on that BBS makes it seem like you think you are god are something. Also if you are the person who checks the tracks for safety for WERA then they should hire someone else to do that I'm sure lots of people could do better, and just let you sit your lazy butt on a computer somewhere. Plus I'm sure from what I've heard about you that you don't walk anywhere. How do you check the track safety from your truck or with binoculars from the trailer. I'm sure no mattrer what comes up though you will be right as usual.

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteI don't race, but I have friends that do and have seen how upset you get when people do slam you on the other BBS, and of course since you are the controller of the BBS when you get upset all the a$$ kissers jump on your bandwagon. The attitude you have on that BBS makes it seem like you think you are god are something. Also if you are the person who checks the tracks for safety for WERA then they should hire someone else to do that I'm sure lots of people could do better, and just let you sit your lazy butt on a computer somewhere. Plus I'm sure from what I've heard about you that you don't walk anywhere. How do you check the track safety from your truck or with binoculars from the trailer. I'm sure no mattrer what comes up though you will be right as usual.
I swear that wasn't me mongo.... I SWEAR!!!!  :o :o

Chad

Quotewow "chad" it takes a real pair of balls to pop in anonomously and talk crap. and what have YOU done for the sport lately? of course you could identify your self with a last name and competition number. me brad wilson EX no. 57. you? what a tosser.

It doesn't surprise me that you are now on this BBS A$$ kissing as usual. I don't race so I don't have a comp #. My last name is Waldon. I'm sure right now you are probably on your knees in front of Mongo.

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteI don't race, but I have friends that do and have seen how upset you get when people do slam you on the other BBS, and of course since you are the controller of the BBS when you get upset all the a$$ kissers jump on your bandwagon. The attitude you have on that BBS makes it seem like you think you are god are something. Also if you are the person who checks the tracks for safety for WERA then they should hire someone else to do that I'm sure lots of people could do better, and just let you sit your lazy butt on a computer somewhere. Plus I'm sure from what I've heard about you that you don't walk anywhere. How do you check the track safety from your truck or with binoculars from the trailer. I'm sure no mattrer what comes up though you will be right as usual.

::) mindless prattle from a clown who doesn't even race. maybe "chad" with no last name can start his own race org. don't bring your bike to his weekends, we'll just draw numbers for finish positions and it will be safer than what mongo can do. {dork}

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteIt doesn't surprise me that you are now on this BBS A$$ kissing as usual. I don't race so I don't have a comp #. My last name is Waldon. I'm sure right now you are probably on your knees in front of Mongo.

i slam when necessary clown. i've slammed mongo harder than anyone else. he's never played god and erased what i've said. you sir, are a schleprock. people who know me will tell you that i've never kissed an a$$ in my entire life. but, you can kiss mine right now.

Chad

Quote::) mindless prattle from a clown who doesn't even race. maybe "chad" with no last name can start his own race org. don't bring your bike to his weekends, we'll just draw numbers for finish positions and it will be safer than what mongo can do. {dork}

I've already said that I have friends that race (I do race dirt bikes), and have seen them get hurt when it could have been avoided with a little help from the people in charge of safety. Of course there you are A$$ kissing again. What are trying to get better grid posistions. Out of all the races I have been to I don't think I've ever seen # 57 anywhere close to the front. I did put my lat name in my last post, and I'm the dork.

THE_D.O.C.

i've won more races than you ever could. like i said, start your own race org. since you OBVIOUSLY know everything about it. CCS and WERA do a fine job, so i'll stick with them.

Chad

Quotei've won more races than you ever could. like i said, start your own race org. since you OBVIOUSLY know everything about it. CCS and WERA do a fine job, so i'll stick with them.
What did you win races as a novice because I've never seen a #57 expert up front, or do you consider a win in pratice a win. If I had the money I would and I don't think I ever said anything about CCS. Just go back to your own loser life on the other BBS where your A$$ kissing is appreciated.

THE_D.O.C.

::) what are you like 17 years old or something. i'll buy you and sell you to a sweatshop.

Chad

Quote::) what are you like 17 years old or something. i'll buy you and sell you to a sweatshop.

Yeah you got actually I'm 14. You'd have to catch me first which I doubt will ever hapeen on foot or on a bike. How old are u 65?

THE_D.O.C.

i'll be at VIR this weekend fast guy. look me up. <clown>

Zeb_Proctor

why is his email slowrider@hotmail then???