News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

If WERA is so popular...

Started by bfkidd, July 24, 2002, 11:23:59 AM

Chad

Mongo probably won't be back. He can't play god on this BBS like he can the other one, and of course he is always right. Just ask his fat ass and he will tell you. He actaully is just a loser.

CCS

Whoa there Chad....If you want to talk to him like that over on their BBS, it's between you and him. Personally, I don't much care for that here.

Good Day!
Kevin Elliott
Director of Operations-CCS/ASRA
Fort Worth, TX
817-246-1127

Zeb_Proctor

WOW, this is getting juicy..... let me pop some popcorn and hop in the laz-y-boy!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Eric_L

QuoteSean,
  Bottom line is your still not getting it

Bottom line is YOU are not aware of what an a$$hole you were. I was there, you were out of line and acting like an angry child...

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteHe actaully is just a loser.

wow "chad" it takes a real pair of balls to pop in anonomously and talk crap. and what have YOU done for the sport lately? of course you could identify your self with a last name and competition number. me brad wilson EX no. 57. you? what a tosser.

Mongo

QuoteSean,
I just wrote a big reply but its not worth it.  Bottom line is your still not getting it and I won't get caught up in your version against mine debate, I got better things to do...... Believe what you want people........

Go ahead and post your version.  I'll gladly state just the facts and allow people to make up their own minds.  

You were mad because Nan wouldn't run your card again (after she explained that she had done so repeatedly).  You then blew up at her and she reacted.  What part are you remembering differently?  

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

Mongo

QuoteMongo probably won't be back. He can't play god on this BBS like he can the other one, and of course he is always right. Just ask his fat ass and he will tell you. He actaully is just a loser.

ROTFLMFAO - Chad, dude, you must be really pissed at me for something.  Care to share what it is or do you prefer to make such statemements anonomously then hide?  

FWIW I've never played god and deleted any post on any BBS - especially not those slamming me.  If you'd care to do so on either BBS go for it.  

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

Zeb_Proctor

QuoteFWIW I've never played god and deleted any post on any BBS - especially not those slamming me.  If you'd care to do so on either BBS go for it.  
If you could see the chocolate milk spewing out of my nose reading this thread and how hard I'm laughing, I would probably reply to this, but since there is a chance you would take me seriously and get pissed, I'll refrain.....  ;D ;D ;D

Eric_L

Quotechocolate milk spewing out of my nose
Pleeez Zeb, keep your sexual quirks in the closet  ::)

Zeb_Proctor

QuotePleeez Zeb, keep your sexual quirks in the closet  ::)
see unlike yourself, who enjoys hamsters up the arse, chocolate milk in the nose is not my sexual preference...

THE_D.O.C.

dang zeb, are you sure that is the same eric? i hope so, or he won't get the joke. neither will anyone else on here i suppose. :D

Zeb_Proctor

Quotedang zeb, are you sure that is the same eric? i hope so, or he won't get the joke. neither will anyone else on here i suppose. :D
i was assuming it was good ole hamster boy......