News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

hey, did you know that wera thinks.....

Started by THE_D.O.C., June 23, 2003, 07:43:11 PM

MightyDuc Racing

Shouldn't CMRA be able to send their own riders to represent them?  I can take Kocinski, Schwantz, and Freddie.  Well, I can take them out as they lap me anyways. ;D  Can't do it to Hayden and Edwards, too big of a fan.  Somebody else will have to take care of them. ;)  I was talking current racers...and yes Mongo, we get to ride our bikes that are legal in CCS...so liter novices, and my old air-cooled Duc in ltwt. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Mongo

bfkidd - do you think possibly the problem might be with how you are riding?  Just a thought...

Where the heck is the poking smiley anyway?

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

castle228

Yeah, yeah...blah blah. CCS is slower, WERA is slower...is it patato or potato.

Just gimme some wheelies and a thumbs up in my corner...it's all good.  ;D ;D

Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

MightyDuc Racing

Henry fines us for wheelies...lol...but I'll give ya  thumbs up.  Mean old Henry.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

lil_thorny

hi everyone,
i have small nads. i suck, i know that i suck, and
i'm not making any sense either. kinda like this
thread eh?
this racing thing is hard, and it sucks most of the time too. i mean come-on, i've entered 32 races
so far this year and finished only 31. it really sucks
when you have to race with mono. i only won 6 times
that weekend :'( and i've only won 5 times in the
last 2 weekends. and how bout the time that my
clutch lever broke going into t1 @ BHF on the first lap
of the GTU. had to pull in and push the clip-on back out so that i could turn...thanks Super Dave! got lapped by the field but i think i still managed a 4th
in that race. lapping most in return. that sucks.
you know what?
STFU!!!!
 ;D
Big ups to safety first racing....good luck this weekend Kevo!!!
and PJ keep er up on one wheel big gixxer power
SD, i'll see you Sat @ BIR.
Ebben, good luck @ VIR win some cash eh!!!
oh yeah, i'd like to thank all my sponsors and a big shout out to Ike for racing me clean and letting me pass you down the straight. Man that was fun, and didn't suck. hey Ike, you ever get tired of talking into that mic so much? I know I do. SUCKERS!!!!
4evah the shiznit talken fool that I is...
later,
Benji.
11wins, 6 seconds, 6 thirds, 3 fourths, 3 fifths, 1 ninth, 1 way back, 1 DNF.
pretty sucky eh? ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

GKing

QuoteWERA pulled out of Texas, CMRA is CCS now, we claim them  ;D

See, I can add fuel to the fire :)

Can't claim them anymore.  Check it out. http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/index.html

sdiver68

MCRA Race School Instructor

tshort

Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

bfkidd

Mongo,

Let's see... CCS: several regional championships, some wins, many podiums and 5 races a weekend in 11-12 weekends a year and no crashes.

Wera: 3 race weekends, 4 crashes, 1 lap completed.

It's either my riding or WERA racers are just plain dangerous! :o

Gixxer124

QuoteMongo,

Let's see... CCS: several regional championships, some wins, many podiums and 5 races a weekend in 11-12 weekends a year and no crashes.

Wera: 3 race weekends, 4 crashes, 1 lap completed.

It's either my riding or WERA racers are just plain dangerous! :o
Ha ha ha, This was said earier in the year, but it was CCS races that were crash fest. You guys are just too funny. :P

lightsmith

Remember when it was AMA/CCS and WERA/F-USA?  Yeah, nobody else remembers either because the racers are too worried about having the right to walk their dogs at the track instead of leaving them home like they should and nobody else in America even knows that roadracing exists.  It seems like American race organizations are content with the size of the pie as it is rather than trying to tap into even the smallest percentage of the mainstream's attention.  Keep us focussed on sibling rivalry so we don't realize that: 1) All the various organizations' riders are the same people.  2)   Nobody in the mainstream gives a crap.  3) If we were in Europe we'd be celebrities, or at least people would stop asking me how far I jump.  4)  If even one grandstand in the country were filled we'd be able to get SOME kind of sponsorship from outside the industry.    Until something changes we might as well argue who the fastest Super Modified Shovel Racer is.  Actually shovel racers get more press than we do.