News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

hey, did you know that wera thinks.....

Started by THE_D.O.C., June 23, 2003, 07:43:11 PM

THE_D.O.C.

that a: their riders are faster.
and b: that if you win in ccs, that it means nothing.

that's the consensus over there. turns out my eighteen wins in the year 2000 were hollow, and don't count unless you race wera. what a bunch of stupid illiterate dummies. like their 16's at roebling are faster than ccs's 16's.  ::)

idiots i tell ya. idiots. no wonder why i quit racing with  those stupid clique clowns. by the way. has anyone noticed on a wera weekend, how many crappy looking, {about to throw the rod slam out of the cases} bikes there are. what a professional outfit.  ;)

EX#996

Whaa Haaa Haaa Haaaa!!!

What are you trying to do?  Get another "We're better than you - Look what they said on the other board" - thread going again? ! ? !

Too funny!  - Stop beating that poor horse, it's dead already.

Dawn   ;) ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

THE_D.O.C.

nah dawn. just thought everyone should know that wera consistantly is delusional about their lap times. ignorance is bliss, and they are blistered.  ;D

Super_KC124

THE_D.O.C.

yeah i know. if you don't race wera, you suck too.  ;D

wow, club racers that are faster than other club racers. what does a wera amateur run at daytona?  ;D

r6_philly

Hey Brad, long time no see, why u over here starting troubles now?

That faster crap is just that ... crap.

We have had WERA novice winners coming over to CCS and not finish in the top 5. We have CCS AM rider go over to WERA and finish around the same.

Whats the illusion about the lap time? Don't everyone pad their laptimes when they tell others? Maybe WERA guys just pad it more cuz they got bigger egos... Its not really a good thing when you have to consistently tell others that you are faster than others without any proof.

Kinda wish WERA did use transponders, that would prove something. Or maybe I will just show up at the next summit or VIR and beat up on WERA regulars... Whichever works

bfkidd

Brad,

Do you want me to post over there what you are saying over here?

Are you getting bored or really hate WERA?

Get this...

I went to the Cycle Jam to ride endurance on someone else's bike. At VIR where I instruct with Conrnerspeed so I am at the track all the time, even in the rain on DOT's. I crashed twice in 2 days. I have crashed the last 3 WERA races I have been to over a 3 year period.

I have not crashed in a CCS race since I was an amatuer.

That is all the proof I need to stay away!

Super Dave

Who cares...

What matters is that I, and you all, race.  Without us, there would be no need for AFM, CCS, WERA, et al.
Super Dave

dwilson

I think all the rain is making everone a little irritable. ;D  Too much "I hate WERA" or "I hate CCS".  Can't we all just get along  :-*

TreyBone

Hey!! didn't you all know that everyone sucks but me ;D :P

SE#39

Brad Wilson you are the puddin' stick!
June 14/15 at Roebling was my first experience with the CCS transponder system. What a revalation -- they posted everyones lap times. Cuts out a lot of BS bragging. Many of us delighted in seeing the posted lap times of a wellknown WERA braggart who regularly posts claims to running 1:17's on his overbuilt Honda Hawk. We could not find our friend with any transponder lap times in the teens and it seems that a 4th race weekend novice was faster and winning some of the twins races overall.

Keep your eye on 17 year old James Chance out of Savannah Ga. A pure talent on a stock SV650.  

THE_D.O.C.

the point isn't that wera sux. it is that they are highly delusional about their talent. they constantly state there how much faster/better than ccs. and i personally find it laughable. especially since wera/ccs liscense holders are usually the same people.