News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

hey, did you know that wera thinks.....

Started by THE_D.O.C., June 23, 2003, 07:43:11 PM

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteYou can make shit up all you want Brad, still doesn't work.  Come on, I know you can do better than this!  I have faith in you man!

Would you prefer it if I say that Road A is a better road course than Daytona?  

Then again I think that CMP is a better test of overall rider abilities since I feel that being able to adapt to multiple types of turns makes a better racer but that's just me.

and i think that someone who has never raced a motorcycle should keep his pie hole shut on issues concerning actually racing a motorcycle.  ;)

MightyDuc Racing

Jennings has the most types of turns in my eyes, minus of course elevation changes.  The only thing it's missing is a tight chicane or second gear corner...but it better NEVER get that...lol.  Fifth gear WFO knee draggers and third gear switch backs, fast left requiring braking while going back right....awesome riders track.  And we all have events there.  I say we have a knock down drag out there with all the top guys from each org.  That'd be fun at the very worst. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Mongo

QuoteNow don't get him going Mongo......

This is a "nice" board.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Dawn   ;)

Awwww, but mom!!!

Okay, I'll see what I can do to drag him back to the other, more evil place  ;D

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

Dawn

QuoteAwwww, but mom!!!

Okay, I'll see what I can do to drag him back to the other, more evil place  ;D

LOL!!!!

Dawn   ;) ;D

Mongo

Duc - how do you pick the reps form each org?

And have you been to CMP yet?

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

MightyDuc Racing

You know I haven't been anywhere but Florida, so don't rub it in...lol.  Some day when I'm rich and famous I'll make it to more tracks.  My opinion on selection would be by points in each region or by performance index with a minimum number of races, or by the results at each org's national finals (ROC, Grand Champs, etc.).  You can't just do one way or you may exclude some good riders in areas nowhere near the finals, or riders that were injured, etc.  I like the performance index and points system method.  What's your idea?
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Super Dave

No HP tracks...

Mid-Ohio?  Ok, it's a nice location.  

But the tracks' surface is closer to the surface of the moon.  I mean, really guys, Blackhawk used to be bumpy and all, but Mid-O is absolute Cr@p.  They must be paying pretty good to get an AMA event...OH, that's right, the AMA is located in Ohio...that explains it...

See everyone in Brainerd.... :P
Super Dave

bfkidd

Wait a minute. I think the point of this thread has taken a bit different tone than what Brad meant.

Even though I don't have anything against WERA as an org, he is 100% correct about what he said in his post.

The attitude on that board is that CCS and all their races are dangerous crash happy idoits spewing oil all over the track, running 1:45's at VIR.

Whatever.

If that is the case, then how come these WERA folks keep crashing me out of their races? I mean, I am _seriously_ worried about entering another event.

sdiver68

Easy Mongo, we'll pick from the people in each org whom racers started their careers with.

We'll take Colin Edwards as our first pick.

We'll take Nicky Hayden as our second pick.

And Kevin Schwantz will be the Team Captain.

Make your picks and we'll go from there  ;D

Oh, wait, I need some more fire and brimstone :)

MCRA Race School Instructor

Eric Kelcher

Sdiver sorry to tell you all the people you picked were CMRA racers which is now a CCS affliate BUT at the time they started CMRA was affialted with WERA.
If you want to add to that list you can put Fast Freddie, John Konsiski, Jamie James, Doug Polen and a few others that are escaping me at he moment.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

sdiver68

WERA pulled out of Texas, CMRA is CCS now, we claim them  ;D

See, I can add fuel to the fire :)

MCRA Race School Instructor