NESBA trackday riders place well at CCS / ASRA Road America Races

Started by G 97, July 16, 2007, 04:17:27 PM

Sig

I quit going to NESBA when I tried it out and was trying to play by the rules and was told I wasn't passing enough to be put in advanced. Then, after I went out and passed at will I was told I was passing to aggressively and that I should be careful because my closing speeds on other riders could be dangerous..........but I couldn't be put in Advanced. *confused*

I think that they would be a great org to run track days in in the advanced group because it seems very low attended in advanced. However, I doubt I'll spend another ~200 dodging through intermediate to get there.

Jeff

Quote from: Helmsman on July 17, 2007, 11:20:19 PM
What was the point of this thread?  Just wondering.

It's a conspiracy to waste time, boost post counts and shoot for the coveted top-thread.  And Garth has a tried & true methodology in place.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

suzukigirl

It seemed, to me, that Garth was just applauding his members and CR's that did well at RA.  Then... everyone started the NESBA bashing again....

NESBA kicks ass, congratulations to all who finished well.... and while so many of you cry about not being able to go to the Advanced group, and how bad of an org NESBA is.... Maybe if you would come ride with us, you could get better results too.  The instruction ends in the advanced group, and I'd imagine a lot of you that 'couldnt get into the A group' could still use some good quality instruction and tips. 

Congrats Nesbians... especially Ron, kicking butt at his first race weekend.   And Melissa... she represented us female Nesbians well!!

tstruyk

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Burt Munro

Quote from: tstruyk on July 18, 2007, 12:12:19 PM
is it hard to type with Pom Poms?

Maybe you should tell us Tim since it's spelled Pom Pons!  :kicknuts:

Gimme a 'N'    Gimme an 'E'   Gimme a 'S' .........
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

suzukigirl

rogers1323

Garth was bringing up old arguments.  He did so subtly, so that it sounded only like "congrats" to those who are unaware of the old arguments.  This is why I labeled him as passive-aggressive.

I have nothing but good things to say to those riders who went out and did well, especially if it was their first weekend.

tstruyk

Quote from: Burt Munro on July 18, 2007, 12:27:00 PM
Maybe you should tell us Tim since it's spelled Pom Pons!  :kicknuts:

Gimme a 'N'    Gimme an 'E'   Gimme a 'S' .........

well I wouldnt know since I was never a cheerleader...  :ass:

Quote from: suzukigirl on July 18, 2007, 12:30:02 PM
HAHA... I could probably even ride with them    8)

just not in the "A" group...   :ahhh:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

Burt Munro

Quote from: tstruyk on July 18, 2007, 12:46:48 PM
well I wouldnt know since I was never a cheerleader...  :ass:

You could always add it to your '100 things to do before I die' list!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

tstruyk

CCS GP/ASRA  #85

RCR_531

I have always said if i could do it over I  would be a male cheerleader. Next time you see one holding a female in the air check where his hand is. I have never seen a bad looking female cheerleader either. :biggrin:

Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

backMARKr

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13