NESBA trackday riders place well at CCS / ASRA Road America Races

Started by G 97, July 16, 2007, 04:17:27 PM

G 97

Someday I hope I can be way cool and make my own website and refer to myself in the third person.
G

extrakt0r

Quote from: G 97 on July 17, 2007, 09:19:44 AM
Someday I hope I can be way cool and make my own website and refer to myself in the third person.

You would be better off working on your attitude before working on a website...
Mike Simone
CCS/ASRA Great Plains EX #619
www.teamsimoneracing.com

2005 CCS AM Unlimited GP Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperBike Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperSport Champion

Headdog122

Does anyone want me to forward my results...??   :jerkoff:

I had a NESBA membership back in the day!!  You know, when trackdays were $125-135 and a membership fee was not required.  BTW...  What is the standard rate of inflation annually..?? 

I like the "Non-profit"..!!  Are those aluminum "Feather Lite" trailers you guys fill the paddock with..??   :boink:
"Ride it like you stole it, or put it back in the shed!!"

G 97

Quote from: extrakt0r on July 17, 2007, 09:29:50 AM
You would be better off working on your attitude before working on a website...

We think that we have a very good attitude.  LOL
G

r1owner

I love the Yamaha sponsorship and EZ-UP's with all the Suzuki's race bikes under them!   :kicknuts:

G 97

Quote from: Headdog122 on July 17, 2007, 09:32:28 AM
Does anyone want me to forward my results...??   :jerkoff:

I had a NESBA membership back in the day!!  You know, when trackdays were $125-135 and a membership fee was not required.  BTW...  What is the standard rate of inflation annually..?? 

I like the "Non-profit"..!!  Are those aluminum "Feather Lite" trailers you guys fill the paddock with..??   :boink:

Life is tough isn't it.  :biggrin:
G

G 97

Quote from: r1owner on July 17, 2007, 09:40:37 AM
I love the Yamaha sponsorship and EZ-UP's with all the Suzuki's race bikes under them!   :kicknuts:

I agree I love it too.   :cheers:

As well as the decals and the EZ-ups there were also a 2007 R6 and a 2007 R1 plus a 2006 R6.
There was also a C3 scooter and a 3000 inverter generater.   :thumb: 
G

spyderchick

Quote from: G 97 on July 17, 2007, 09:44:16 AM
I agree I love it too.   :cheers:

As well as the decals and the EZ-ups there were also a 2007 R6 and a 2007 R1 plus a 2006 R6.
There was also a C3 scooter and a 3000 inverter generater.   :thumb:

Yeah, you guys think you're all that, but until I see umbrella girls feeding you grapes, you still suck.  :lmao:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

tstruyk

Quote from: G 97 on July 16, 2007, 10:51:18 PM

This leads me to believe that you were not in attendance for this round or that you did not pay attention to the order of place finishes.  Since most of the races were combined expert / amature races most of the places listed were well up into the expert ranks – in several cases finishing third to fourth to fifth over all which of course would make them in essence 3rd,4th,5th place expert finishes.  

In any event, post what you want to post, believe what you want to believe.  In the end you can not take away the fact that these track day riders did very well in gridding up and racing - which is more than can be said about you.  LOL

Several classes huh... show me one rider that cracked the top 5 in the the overall finishes in ANY MW/HW/UNL class.  Ya know, since I wasnt there to witness the wonder of the nesba dominance...  :jerkoff:

For the record Garth, my impliction wasnt that their finishes where undeserved, it was simply that when you turn over a 1,000 laps a year on a race track as a control rider or track day junkie... its not suprising to do well when you finally sack up and race.... I filed your post in the "no-shit" category.

Kudos to those that are racing and doing well, I didnt mean to take anything away from your results.  Just saying its not all that astonishing.

As for me not gridding up and racing, well I fund my own expenses.  Noone bought my trailer for me, noone buys my tires, I pay for my own track time, and quite frankly, when my bottom end took a shit at GIR, the rebuild of my motor cost me my season.  I decided not to commit financial suicide as one of your cohorts did.  Instead I chose to recover financially to come back and do this all over again next year.  Instead of being condemed to the sidelines next year, I'll take a half year off to insure I can make the grids in the future.  We all have our motivation.  I'd like to have some longevity in this game.
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

G 97

Quote from: tstruyk on July 17, 2007, 10:59:02 AM
Several classes huh... show me one rider that cracked the top 5 in the the overall finishes in ANY MW/HW/UNL class.  Ya know, since I wasnt there to witness the wonder of the nesba dominance...  :jerkoff:

I know of two riders who did this. 

"NESBA dominance" - I like that.  :cheers:

Quote from: tstruyk on July 17, 2007, 10:59:02 AMFor the record Garth, my impliction wasnt that their finishes where undeserved, it was simply that when you turn over a 1,000 laps a year on a race track as a control rider or track day junkie... its not suprising to do well when you finally sack up and race.... I filed your post in the "no-shit" category.

Your original comments seemed condensending to me, and here as well, as whitnessed by using the term "sack up"  

Quote from: tstruyk on July 17, 2007, 10:59:02 AMKudos to those that are racing and doing well, I didnt mean to take anything away from your results.  Just saying its not all that astonishing.

They are not my results.   And from prior post from some "racers"  that trackday riders don't have it in them, blah, blah, blah.  Don't have the skills of racers...blah blah blah   and can't handle the close passing in racing blah blah blah - I find THIS astonishing.

Quote from: tstruyk on July 17, 2007, 10:59:02 AM
As for me not gridding up and racing, well I fund my own expenses.  Noone bought my trailer for me, noone buys my tires, I pay for my own track time, and quite frankly, when my bottom end took a shit at GIR, the rebuild of my motor cost me my season.  I decided not to commit financial suicide as one of your cohorts did.  Instead I chose to recover financially to come back and do this all over again next year.  Instead of being condemed to the sidelines next year, I'll take a half year off to insure I can make the grids in the future.  We all have our motivation.  I'd like to have some longevity in this game.

Oh please, Cry me a river dude.  No one has given me anything .   You act as though I woke up one day and "ping" I got everything handed to me.   I am no different than anyone else.   Make yourself valuable to society and the rewards will come.    For you to say that everything is free for me and that I don't fund my own expenses is pure BS.   I work for everything I get.
G