3 TEAM APPEL Melissa Appel,Alan Federsen

OVERALL
8 TEAM APPEL Melissa Appel,Alan Federsen

Superstock
7 GARTH CLOYD

Not bad for track day riders.  :thumb:
G

Jeff

you guys only did so good because you screwed everyone else out of a perfectly fine track date...

:biggrin:  ::)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

G 97

To be correct it is because we can make more money based on the fact that we can secure the track at a much lower rental fee resulting in us driving up the prices for all racers while taking away all race event dates from said race orgs.    :biggrin:

:lmao:
G

rogers1323

You just like to try to pick fights don't you?

And does NESBA have any kind of privacy policy?  Because you definitely like to throw out names of members of your group for your own benefit.

And finally, are you just pulling names that are NESBA members out of the race results, or are you specifically looking through the results and pulling out those people who *almost* exclusively ride with NESBA and just choose to race now and then?  Because if someone posts good race results and also happens to have a NESBA membership it proves nothing.  Correlation does not prove causation.

superspud

::) where's the tar and feather button... :biggrin: :lmao:

I think he was just mostly picking out their CR's.
CCS MW Am #778

tstruyk

Is it suprising that CR's or even trackday riders that are active enough their names are recognizable by a (non) employee of NESBA do well when they go racing?  ESPECIALLY in the AM ranks??

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

G 97

Quote from: tstruyk on July 16, 2007, 05:20:56 PM
Is it suprising that CR's or even trackday riders that are active enough their names are recognizable by a (non) employee of NESBA do well when they go racing?  ESPECIALLY in the AM ranks??

This leads me to believe that you were not in attendance for this round or that you did not pay attention to the order of place finishes.  Since most of the races were combined expert / amature races most of the places listed were well up into the expert ranks – in several cases finishing third to fourth to fifth over all which of course would make them in essence 3rd,4th,5th place expert finishes.   

In any event, post what you want to post, believe what you want to believe.  In the end you can not take away the fact that these track day riders did very well in gridding up and racing - which is more than can be said about you.  LOL

G

extrakt0r

Quote from: G 97 on July 16, 2007, 10:51:18 PM

This leads me to believe that you were not in attendance for this round or that you did not pay attention to the order of place finishes.  Since most of the races were combined expert / amature races most of the places listed were well up into the expert ranks – in several cases finishing third to fourth to fifth over all which of course would make them in essence 3rd,4th,5th place expert finishes.  

Timmay may not have been in attendance, but I was. And I can tell you that of my various finishes between 8th-15th, I never had one AM pass me, so you are dreaming if you are thinking any AM in the MW classes was in the top 15 overall...

Other than proving you are a tool by starting this thread, I fail to understand the point of this thread. You simply re-enforce the fact, that for every one vocal person aganist NESBA there are countless other silent people (like myself until now) who will never tell another Racer or Track Day person to attend a NESBA event. This may not hurt you personally, but in a region such as the Great Plains where NESBA has to give away track days to the local peeps to get attendance, you should chose your words better, if not for your own personal ego, but perhaps it may make other NESBA's director's jobs a little easier...

You all, afterall working (or volunteering) for the same Non-For Profit right?  ::)
Mike Simone
CCS/ASRA Great Plains EX #619
www.teamsimoneracing.com

2005 CCS AM Unlimited GP Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperBike Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperSport Champion

Willyz

Quote from: extrakt0r on July 16, 2007, 11:58:19 PM
Timmay may not have been in attendance, but I was. And I can tell you that of my various finishes between 8th-15th, I never had one AM pass me, so you are dreaming if you are thinking any AM in the MW classes was in the top 15 overall...

I passed you in the carousel like you were standing still!

Well, actually you WERE standing still.....

hehehe.....

B. Kaszer
to finish first you must first finish.....

G 97

Quote from: extrakt0r on July 16, 2007, 11:58:19 PM

Other than proving you are a tool by starting this thread, I fail to understand the point of this thread. You simply re-enforce the fact, that for every one vocal person aganist NESBA there are countless other silent people (like myself until now) who will never tell another Racer or Track Day person to attend a NESBA event. This may not hurt you personally, but in a region such as the Great Plains where NESBA has to give away track days to the local peeps to get attendance, you should chose your words better, if not for your own personal ego, but perhaps it may make other NESBA's director's jobs a little easier...

You all, afterall working (or volunteering) for the same Non-For Profit right?  ::)

:rollseyes:
G

extrakt0r

Quote from: Willyz on July 17, 2007, 12:52:44 AM
I passed you in the carousel like you were standing still!

Well, actually you WERE standing still.....

hehehe.....

B. Kaszer
to finish first you must first finish.....

Even then I was still moving fast....Trying to get all my parts out of the gravel trap! LOL
Mike Simone
CCS/ASRA Great Plains EX #619
www.teamsimoneracing.com

2005 CCS AM Unlimited GP Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperBike Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperSport Champion

PJ721

Quote from: G 97 on July 16, 2007, 10:51:18 PM

In any event, post what you want to post, believe what you want to believe.  In the end you can not take away the fact that these track day riders did very well in gridding up and racing -

since they gridded up and were "racing" - shouldn't they loose the "track day rider" and they should now be known as racers?
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....