pirelli contingency/new website

Started by zeroice, May 01, 2007, 07:26:01 PM

racrx451

Quote from: red900 on June 05, 2007, 07:30:34 PM
None of mine have been validated.  Between HPT, Blackhawk, and MAM I have 12 wins and no money or cards yet...    I left a couple messages for Shellie and am still waiting for a call back... 

glad you won't be at Hastings.. You won't be at Hastings right?? haha.. my turn for a win dammit.. ha ha
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

Fast4fun

As of 6/5, all of my HPT and BHF results have been validated and waiting the next payout date which is estimated to be at the end of ... NEVER!? It's probably Amex's fault.
CCS Mid West EX #675
Tri 675

zx10ragentorange

None of my stuff is validated yet....go figure....still waiting....and waiting.....

jgordon

What does this mean: "Results validated. Reward card to be mailed on pay out date"

Of course the legend/key has no explanation of what a "pay out date" is or when that may happen.

Team_Serpent

Quote from: jgordon on June 06, 2007, 12:48:35 PM
What does this mean: "Results validated. Reward card to be mailed on pay out date"

It means - The results have been validated and the reward card will be mailed on the pay out date.  :lmao: sorry, couldn't resist  :biggrin:

Quote from: jgordon on June 06, 2007, 12:48:35 PMOf course the legend/key has no explanation of what a "pay out date" is or when that may happen.

True, there is no explanation.

Things are working smoothly for me on this contingency program.  I post my results, they are validated within a reasonable time period and the card comes in the mail shortly there after.

ahastings

Quote from: jgordon on June 06, 2007, 12:48:35 PM

Of course the legend/key has no explanation of what a "pay out date" is or when that may happen.

According to  Shelley the next payout date is June 8th. I think if the class doesn't have enough riders it will continue to say" waiting on results..." which sucks because Pirelli has always paid in years past even when the grid was below the required number of 8 riders.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

shobull

Please take note of this post, because it should answer a majority of the questions.

1) First you must register for the Pirelli web site.  If you registered for contingency last year, you should be able to use the same login/password.  In the event you forgot your login/password, you may either re-register or request a new password.
http://www.us.pirelli.com/web/loginCookie/startAction.do?membership=pm_contingency_web_registration

2) Then you must "register" for the contingency program.  This means nothing more than completing a profile (which includes SS# and home address).  This information is needed for taxt purposes, as well as to mail out the cards.

3) You must enter your results.  The bike information is optional.  The easiest way to enter your results is click on the FIND MY RESULTS button and enter the Series, Race Type, Class, Category, and Date range (allow for a couple days before, and a couple days after.)  Once the results come up, select the TRACK that applies, and then click on the link beside your  PLACE.

4) The results from the race organizations can arrive as late as 15-30 days from the event that takes place.  It takes approximately 3-5 business days to "Validate" the results.  This comprises an import of the results from the race organization, and a "comparison" of the data.  If YOU claimed 2nd, and the race organization has you placed in 2nd, then you given out that earned reward.

5) Validation does take time, because if you consider, there are about 25 organizations whose staff prepares the results in different formats.  It must be validated, otherwise, there is a risk of paying out the reward YOU deserve to someone else.

6) The cards are mailed once every 2 weeks, beginning April 30th.  It takes 1 business day for the card provider to generate the cards, and about 2 business days for them to be delivered.  Any and all rewards you have earned in the two week period is compiled into one card for the total amount.  This card can be used at any authorized Pirelli race tire vendor, and the card expires 6-months from the issue date.  You can obtain balance by visiting the website on the back of the card, or calling the number listed in the same place.

7) If you have questions, please send an email to contingency@pirelli.com.  Please be as specific as possible with your issue, and include information such as your telephone number, so that you may be reached if necessary.

8) Look forward to a great season!

ahastings

I have done all that and have recieved one card so far, but why does it still say waiting on results after some classes for the same weekend that I got paid for other classes. Shouldn't it say something else.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

Eric Kelcher

Could it say waiting on results because you didn't earn anything in that class?  I don't know as I can't check so someone tell me what it says if you go to a class you didn't run, didn't finish high enough in, or there were not enough riders for min field (8)requirement.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

racrx451

1 of mine says "waiting....." cuz there were only 7 riders.... not enough. 
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

racer911

i did all of that and also sent an email to that email address with no response.
Bobby
#910 EX

Eric Kelcher

Quote from: racer911 on June 11, 2007, 10:18:21 AM
i did all of that and also sent an email to that email address with no response.

Bobby send me an email with event and classes you are wiating on info for and I can check what was reported for you and if it is missing I can research it.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition