pirelli contingency/new website

Started by zeroice, May 01, 2007, 07:26:01 PM

Eric Kelcher

Okay just few things

Pirelli will be paying on the second running of races on twin sprint events.

Min field numbers are based on the grid size for the race ie if someone crashed out or for whatever reason they are not scored they cannot earn contingency but are still part of the reported competitors for the race.

If you have questions about contingency reporting/status use this form and fax or email it to contingency@ccsracing.us Our goal is to have all reports out no more than two weeks after an event most are out the same week.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Team_Serpent

Eric,

Thanks for all your hard work and due diligence. 

If CCS can meet the goal of submitting results within 2 weeks of an event you will probably set a new standard for motorcycle racing organizations.  It will also be a huge benefit to racers competing at CCS events.

Thank you!

racrx451

thank you for your hard work... much appreciated!
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

zx10ragentorange

Yes thank you very much Eric and I do appreciate all the work you do. :)

cbrf4_269

Thanks for all of your help Eric, I am sure it is something with Pirelli at this point, I will call them

Oscar_Madison

Has anyone received their card for the Heartland Park round yet?  :banghead:
Jason Runte
I used to race, now I don't even own a bike. Dam limited income.

zx10ragentorange

No and you may want to see if they even got your results. :rolleyes:  Pirelli told me they received the results from HPT but that my name was not in them. So now it's back to CCS.

zeroice

Quote from: SuperSpud on May 22, 2007, 03:56:36 PM
Shelly just called me back.  She said she received the results from CCS, she just has to enter them into the system, a report will be run on Friday and there's a good chance our cards from BHF will be here by the end of next week.   8)

get your card yet?

I haven't got mine that were supposed to be mailed out on 5/25. I just called Shelley, she's going to look into it and call AmEx to find out whats up, then call me back... 8)
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

zeroice

Today is 6/5/07

As you can read my last post, I called her Friday and she said she'd look into it and call me back quickly. Today, Tuesday still no call back. I called again today and left a follow-up message... Also tried calling several times from different phone numbers just in case she is screening her calls.

Still no cards in the mail... No even sure if my contingency card from Daytona will work because when I talked to her Friday, she asked if I had recieved any cards recently and I said no. She called AmEx and told me that she canceled my card for daytona. I said no, don't cancel that one, just check into my other contingency from rounds 2 and 3. She said She'd call back but never did...

She sounded awfully confused about this whole Team/Solo Challenge schedule being different that the normal ASRA schedule... I think she is clueless.

ARRRGGHHH!!!!!

I'm so frustrated!!! I need that contingency to buy tires. The season is almost half way through and I can't spend anything. WTF??? Why is pirelli so incompetent? Why can't they get their Team/Solo schedule fixed? How hard is it? Seriously! they got deep pockets and plenty of talent.

Pirelli, if you can read this, get it fixed!!! Please!

Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

Sig

not paying for all the sprints in twin sprints kinda sucks. :(

racrx451

I just checked the status on mine and it says that 1 of the races from Heartland was validated but the other is still "waiting....." The other was validated on June 3rd.  wonder why both didn't get validated?????????
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

red900

None of mine have been validated.  Between HPT, Blackhawk, and MAM I have 12 wins and no money or cards yet...    I left a couple messages for Shellie and am still waiting for a call back... 
Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier