News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

pirelli contingency/new website

Started by zeroice, May 01, 2007, 07:26:01 PM

ahastings

It is working for me. I have recieved 2 cards so far over $2000 total worth.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

zx10ragentorange

Quote from: zeroice on June 15, 2007, 03:59:21 PM
I'm in the exact same boat as gary...

+1 and this is getting really old

George_Linhart

Quote from: ahastings on June 15, 2007, 04:14:20 PM
It is working for me. I have recieved 2 cards so far over $2000 total worth.

Now that is just outright bragging Mr. Hastings!

As a not so talented, way slow - can't go fast to save my life rookie white plate racer I'm thrilled with my meager $40.00 Pirelli card.

George

ahastings

I couldn't help myself, but I run at least 8 races a weekend and race at least twice a month.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

racer911

i just spoke to shelly.  she told me that the system was having a problem recognizing any entrant with a social security number that starts with a zero (like mine), which is why the results have not been validated.  she said they are working on the problem and should have it resolved within the next couple of days, and the next round of cards mailed out this friday.  i really hope this does it.
Bobby
#910 EX

superspud

Seems their system missed my validated May results too.  Richard said wait 10 more days and then send an email if they still don't come.   :banghead:

On the plus side, I'm probably have a free set of tires by time they finally send out the cards and after two race weekends I'm still running on mostly the original set I bought.   :lmao:
CCS MW Am #778

zeroice

At least shelley is calling you back... Gary and I never get our phone calls returned!
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

racer911

Quote from: zeroice on June 19, 2007, 03:40:05 PM
At least shelley is calling you back... Gary and I never get our phone calls returned!

oh i've left messages and emails and she's never called me back.  i just kept trying until i got her.
Bobby
#910 EX

Garywc

I spoke with Shelley today she was away do to a medical emergency she is now back in the office and she is working on fixing everything
she did say she had a few email address there and it is taking her some time to check everything
so maybe try giving her a call during the day this week
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

racer911

Quote from: Garywc on June 19, 2007, 08:12:36 PM
I spoke with Shelley today she was away do to a medical emergency she is now back in the office and she is working on fixing everything
she did say she had a few email address there and it is taking her some time to check everything
so maybe try giving her a call during the day this week

hey gary stop your bellyaching.  this is bobby by the way.
Bobby
#910 EX

zeroice

Gary, did you call shelley or did she call you?
Cuz I thought you gave up on pirelli, ie you fill out forms or call them anymore.
If she called you, I'm jelous... I left her just as many messages as you did! LOL
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

Garywc

I have noting to do with all my time but complain bobby (sandbagger)

I called her which now she hasn't called me back like she said she was so i may try to call her to see if she is going ot get me paid since i didnt fill out all the forms correctly so if i dont get any money its my own fault. but she could at least call back with an answer either way
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO