pirelli contingency/new website

Started by zeroice, May 01, 2007, 07:26:01 PM

Team_Serpent

Thanks for the update Eric

I noticed that my Dayton results have now been Validated

Zeroice, sorry you're having the problem, I know how frustrating things like this can be.

Eric Kelcher

Spoke with Pirelli again. This is what has been sorted out. Rider must register once and have a valid US SSN or EIN number.  Rider will claim their winnings after I have submitted them to Pirelli, I will be doing it electronically now to speed stuff up both in getting to them and hopefully it will be a cut and paste into the new payout program.

Now onto the point of this thread
It appears that Krishna's name is in the system twice (registered twice maybe?) and the payout is under the other name/SSN or it shut out his name from the system due to a perceived hack, unsure at this point but they are looking into that.

As for CMP team/solo challenge, the system was set up as the national pro side and not the regional club side. The contingency was done for the 8 National pro events (there are 8 sprint dates and 8 endurance dates 4 of which are on the same weekend, so 4 that do not overlap) and the 61 regional events. The system is set for 8 ASRA events but there are 12 but the budget and all the paperwork think the 8 sprint and 8 endurance run together so to fix this we are going to have the remaining TC events linked under the ASRA pro sprint races for the payouts. IE
Supplement Round 4 (TC Roebling) for ASRA VIR payment

Supplement Round 6 (TC Blackhawk) for ASRA Barber payment

Supplement Round 7 (TC VIR) for ASRA Summit payment

This is being done from this date forward as it was just discovered and how to make this right for the riders for the rest of the year.

Thank you Pirelli for working to insure that our riders can have another option for tires at these events with money available to them.

Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

ahastings

They need to fix their dropdown menus that show the tracks when you enter results, so you can see the dates, because if you pick the wrong one you don't know it untill you actually enter the results.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

Eric Kelcher

Okay we sorted out CMP TC payouts we are going to resubmit with the Summit Point ASRA round on Memorial Day weekend and they will be under that tab. So it will be a little longer before they are paid but they are being taken care of. So round 2 of TC will under round 3 of ASRA sprints.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

zeroice

Eric,
Thank you very much for being our advocate!
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

zx10ragentorange

How soon should we expect Pirelli stuff from the ASRA and CCS event In HPT that took place In April? Also Blackhawk May 12-13th. Just wondering mainly about HPT. Thanks

ahastings

That mail must be slow since Pirelli Supposedly was mailing the cards by April 30th. Post up when you receive yours. Pirelli people ,if you reading this how about an update.Inquiring minds want to know.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

zx10ragentorange

cbrf4_269

still have not recieved mine, it still says "waiting for results from org"

zx10ragentorange

gpstar1

Mine said it was validated from Daytona, but I have not received anything yet.  Isn't there like a card or something they are issuing?
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

zeroice

Hey guys, the Pirelli people don't read this board. The 2 people that I talked to at Pirelli, some manager guy Richard, was somewhat familiar with the club name. The other person that does all the leg work (took Debra Penro's position), Shelley Elliot, never heard of CCS or ASRA till I called...

I havent got my card yet. Nor has my Daytona certs been validated.

I know they have a problem w/ my account such as no SSN and there being a second username registered under my name (maybe my mistake if I re-registered). In any case, its been a week and it seems that my stuff still hasn't been fixed. Its getting close to the next race and I'd like to spend those certs on a set of tires... These certs wont be good if the season is over...  :err:
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707