News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

pirelli contingency/new website

Started by zeroice, May 01, 2007, 07:26:01 PM

zx10ragentorange

still waiting....nothing validated yet....

racer911

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on June 11, 2007, 12:27:52 PM
Bobby send me an email with event and classes you are wiating on info for and I can check what was reported for you and if it is missing I can research it.

email sent.  thanks!
Bobby
#910 EX

zeroice

I've done all that too and more... The one contingency card that I recieved from Daytona was canceled when I tried to use it. Someone fucked up and accidentally canceled it. Left shelley 4 messages in the past 2 weeks, no response.
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

racrx451

I got one of mine (the other not validated because of grid size.. im assuming) from HPT. 
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

zeroice

got a new card for Daytona today... hope it works. These guys are funny. What a waste of time.
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

banzai1

I've got to list as a sponsor too?
Shit! I won two races last weekend and I'm gonna get bupkis.......which is what I usally get contingencywise from anyone.
Anyway to fix this after the race event is now over?

PJ

Just got my Pirelli card in the mail from May Blackhawk. New program seems to work just fine.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

racer911

still waiting for results to be validated.
Bobby
#910 EX

banzai1

Mine says 'waiting for club/org to send results'
One race was at the beginning of April! :wtf:

superspud

Mine said they were validated before last BHF.  Now I'm still waiting for my cards.  I guess if they don't come tomorrow I'll just call again.  I submitted my results before CCS did.   :banghead:
CCS MW Am #778

Garywc

i give up   Pirelli can kiss my ass

Shelley told me to send her the paper work she needed and she would confirm everything with CCS
well that was over 3 weeks ago and she hasn't gotten back to me and i have left her 2 messages and 2 emails in the past 2 weeks

CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

zeroice

I'm in the exact same boat as gary...
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707