News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Friggin lappers!!!!

Started by Team_nuclear123, September 21, 2003, 07:22:00 PM

Super Dave

I think Dean claimed he was taking pictures...  Brian J was the one taking them.  

I vaguely remember Ashmead's claim.  I think Vance may have claimed the carbs at Road America in 1988.  I was there then.  I think they had Randy Renfrow riding for them.  But I'm not sure.  I do remember that Yosh was using the previous generation bikes that year, except for the one that Yosh put Schwantz on to win the Daytona 200 in 1988.  I've heard rumors about that motor too.  Still, Schwantz was fast.  

Regardless, at least then you could claim stuff.  I think all of that is gone now.
Super Dave

Daggerdave

The guy who claimed th Yosh forks a few years ago was a pretty low level privateer who came into some serious money.  I can't remember the guys name now though.  Might have been Dave something.

The rest of that story is that after the race, when he went to get them they were heavily scared, possibly bent, and the internals messed up.

Rumor has it Yosh sabotaged them.

THE_D.O.C.

geeeeee. where did team UNCLEAR go?  :-/

GAMEDIC

QuoteI think Dean claimed he was taking pictures...  Brian J was the one taking them.  

I vaguely remember Ashmead's claim.  I think Vance may have claimed the carbs at Road America in 1988.  I was there then.  I think they had Randy Renfrow riding for them.  But I'm not sure.  I do remember that Yosh was using the previous generation bikes that year, except for the one that Yosh put Schwantz on to win the Daytona 200 in 1988.  I've heard rumors about that motor too.  Still, Schwantz was fast.  

Regardless, at least then you could claim stuff.  I think all of that is gone now.

You can still claim the forks and shock i know...i saw it with the prices in the '03 rule book and the fuel injection
Twin cylinders $2500
Four cylinders $3500
Four cylinder carburetor assembly $3500
Fork assemblies $7500
Shock absorber assembly $2500
 and there are a few things you can claim off the superstock bike also

G 97

Just got done watching this on Speed.  Pretty evident that Bostrom should shoulder most of the responsibility with this.   As far as backmarkers are concerned GET OVER IT.  Whether you feel they should be out there or not, under the current rules they are.  Deal with it.  
PS Tell Ben to tell his little brother thanks for kicking at me in T-3 At Road America a couple years back in a practice session that he did not even take to the final grid.  Nice lisp.  As stated before they do seem to have somewhat of a incestuous relationship. :o ???
G

Rrider

Brad,
I doubt he'll be back to this thread to respond, this is Modus Operandi for Will (team_nuclear123)- make a stupid statement, live in the dreams of famous racers, talk smack, drop names, threaten to kick someone's ass, then go away.

Anyone with a Ducati internet history would probably recognize the name Dr Duc, this was Will's former business. Will was a horrible business man, easily making Jessie Davis in this thread look like a marketing genius.
http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33102

Many accused Dr Duc of not getting parts after payment, poor communication skills (no $hit!)- he never retuned emails or phone calls- basically ripping alot of customers off. I had one deal with him, it was for $200 and it went bad. This is why I'm posting this crap here. After years of reading his dribble, I'm sick of his $hit.

The sad thing is, he's a nice enough guy to talk with, has great contacts (and obviously $$ from somewhere as backing) and has the ability to wrench and plenty of knowledge. He won a few contests with his custom built Duc's that were exceptionally nice.

Here's a classic Will thread for everyone's entertainment. ;D (Will's alias is Motoman on this board). Be sure not to miss the post near the end by Jason Pridmore. You'll see that after Jason  posted, Will ran and hid...
http://www.clubdesmo.com/discus/messages/4/3486.html

racer960

Racer960, Im PISSED that some "racer" changed the outcome of the race, Im PISSED that they put a friend in harms way be blocking the race that was going on. Im Pissed that another race was decided by someone that shouldnt have been on the track at that time. Ill be sure to tell Ben that he needs to work on his passing, Im SURE you would be willing to teach him the right way to do it...  
---------------

Can you set it up???  sweet man, thanks a lot!  I can't wait...hey everybody, I'll be teaching Bostrom how to pass...NICE!!!  ::)

Say hi to N. Hayden for me, Thanks  :P

Super_KC124

QuoteBen Bostrom rammed Jacobi's swingarm. A novice level mistake.
Hear that Fatboy? End of thread. :P

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

TreyBone

Team UNCLEar is a F A G :o
Team UNCLEar is G A Y :o
Team UNCLEar is complete D U M B A S S :-/
Team UNCLEar is should have is A S S kicked for being so stupid ;D
Team UNCLEar beats off at night thinking about his superbike heros :o

smoke

Mark Bernard