CCS Races Cancelled at Heartland Park Topeka September 4 and 5.

Started by limelight, August 20, 2010, 03:01:42 PM

Firecat

Brian Blume
Hix Racing #803

KTG

Gron4 Photography
Motorsports Photography
www.gron4.com

Jeff

Quote from: riderupred on August 23, 2010, 04:19:59 PM
Snip 1056 words.

Jen (Jena, Jenny? Sorry, I don't know your name and don't want to offend you by getting it wrong)

First off, damn...  I do need to give you the long-post award.  I hope one of your degrees is of a literary nature.

Second, as you now know (not that it matters), I'm the guy who gets to read everything you delete.

Third, my agenda here is clear and simple.  I raced for 7 years.  I no longer race.  I own this site and continue to provide it as a place for CCS Racers and those interested in CCS Racing to share their common interests and exchange information. 

You'll notice that I don't post all that much anymore.  Why?  Because I have no real vested interest in CCS.  I wish them and everyone all the best at everything they do. 

Why I stepped in is this.  You seem to have a huge bone to pick with Motovid, BFR and the Midwest safety Crew.  Additionally, you really come across as a bit of a Malcom X here trying to "lead the people", "fight the fight: and "right the wrongs"; when quite honestly I don't see CCS roadracers as needing their own personal Jesus.

Seriously.  Go back and look through all of your posts.  Here's a link for your convenience:
http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4089;sa=showPosts

1.  You're pretty damned angry.
2.  You're saying the same things over and over.
3.  You're grandstanding like Jack Nicholson in a Few Good Men "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!" (aka " And the proof is in black and white and goes on for years......posts, phone records, pictures, video, self admissions you name it")

I'm told this isn't the first place this has gone on, but honestly I don't care where you go or what you say.  And to be clear, you're free to say whatever you want here.  Just don't expect people to be all Sunday-morning-after-church type nice when they tire of you.

Have a great day.

Your humble host.

-Jeff

P.S. There's no need to reply to anything I've written here on my account.  Again, I don't care.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Burt Munro

Quote from: riderupred on August 23, 2010, 07:36:02 PM

and Burt.............  Seriously!?!  Get a life! How old are you?  The personal attacks are really getting old..... GROW UP!! You are double my age, I should not be having to say this to you.
You do realize don't you, that you are talking to the resident shit disturber?
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

riderupred

Quote from: Burt Munro on August 24, 2010, 01:31:05 PM
You do realize don't you, that you are talking to the resident shit disturber?

:) LOL so I have heard
Mrs. Gntbldr!

backMARKr

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Knightslugger

all interesting stuff going on here, and being a new racer this year myself, i'm a bit confused. like a child being told adult things... i have questions, but i'm not sure who to ask...

Lucas W120

About all you can do when your new is sit back and soak it all in. Your not alone though lol

Burt Munro

I'll see if I can summarize it for you.

1. The races at HPT that were scheduled for Sep 4/5 were cancelled by the track for "economic reasons."
2. HPT chose to publicize this fact prior to notifying CCS that they were cancelled.
3. People got PO'd because of the way the cancellation was handled.
4. Mnay people in the Kansas City area are either:
  a.) Threatening to never race CCS again or
  b.) Threatening to never set foot on HPT property again or
  c.) Both a. and b.
5. The thread was led astray by a person who it is believed has never set foot on HPT property.
6. The thread was led astray by a person who has never raced.
7. The person leading it astray is:
  a.) Mad at CCS
  b.) Supportive of CCS
  c.) Mad at BFR
  d.) Mad at Midwest Safety Crew (cornerworkers at BFR)
  e.) Mad at Motovid who runs Trackdays at BFR.
   f.) Wanting to start her own races series where everyone would volunteer and do a better job than those        currently getting paid to run races.
   g.) Not wanting to start her own race series where everyone would volunteer and do a better job than those currently getting paid to run races.
   h.) Feeling it is her duty no, obligation no, right to educate everyone on all of the above.
    i.) Managed to call out all of the above as well as the owner and Administrator of the CCS Forum.
8. Provided hours of reading entertainment for those reading it and promises to continue to be entertaining.

Anyone else, feel free to add any pertinent items that I may have missed.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

spyderchick

Quote from: Knightslugger on August 24, 2010, 04:18:33 PM
all interesting stuff going on here, and being a new racer this year myself, i'm a bit confused. like a child being told adult things... i have questions, but i'm not sure who to ask...

Everyone feels that way when they start. Just ask your questions and we'll get them answered for you.

This is an unusual year. Lots of moving parts for everyone one to figure out. <wink>
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jason748

CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

wirehairs2

Well at least it has brought some life to the board, almost as entertaining as some of the threads on the WERA board.     :pop: :lmao: :spank: :whine: :wah: :wtf: