CCS Races Cancelled at Heartland Park Topeka September 4 and 5.

Started by limelight, August 20, 2010, 03:01:42 PM

gntbldr

Quote from: Burt Munro on August 23, 2010, 07:09:33 PM
I can think of only one appropriate thing to say......

Jim, you have my deepest sympathy.

That is some funnny arse shite! I don't care what what bike you ride, that there is fun-eh. :)

duckracer996

Backmarker, I am not a snob!!!!...Im just better because I own a Ducati!!!!....hehehehehehe...Ski/Chris has just joined the coolaid club of clone racers on an SV. Dare to be different, buy a Mondial and race that!!!!...hehehehe

skiandclimb

Randy, I've been thinking ALOT over the past 24 hours. The writing is on the wall for GIR it seems.  Nascar Series- pulled. NHRA Series- Pulled.  I guarantee there will be no 2011 season there. With that said, and if it happens- one of the greatest joys I get out of motorcycling will be taken away- that is, being a Control Rider and helping out the noobs. I think I am going to wait until spring to make a decision on buying a bike...or racing in general. Just too much of a risk right now to throw $$$ at an SV, or anything else for that matter. The GP region will be gone next year- that's an absolute as far as I am concerned. So, we will be forced to haul bikes 5 to 7 hours in order to race or even do a track day.  If GIR closes, I have pretty much decided I will be done.

This sucks ass. I don't want to be done. I would get that coveted white plate next year, you know?  I was really looking forward to being pushed by the experts next year....see what I was really capable of.

Unfortunately, the writing appears to be on the wall for GP and GIR. Screw it, I'll just get back into building trail rigs and start my Jeep project. LOL
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com