The Official Gingerman Trash Talk Thread

Started by grasshopper, September 29, 2006, 02:47:31 PM

weggieman

Guy, you don't need a clue, you need some glue for those tires that let loose on you.

Glad to hear you're well, the pain will subside soon....maybe. :whine:

Video, schmideo buddy. seems you were doing a lot of trash talking about Brian and it turned around and bit you in the arse. Me thinks there's a trophy in your future and it's not from CCS.

Plarposaurus Wrecks

The lightweight grids over at WERA have come to be a little thin or so I'm told. Haven't been racing there that long.

benprobst

Hey Guy, the WERA lightweight expert grids are MUCH stronger than the average ccs expert grid. However the Am. grid seems to be a bit weeker especially compared to the core 6 to 8 fast AM guys that we have show up. I went to Barber with both ccs and wera. I was basiclly the second or third fastest am at the ccs race and battling to be the fastest am at the wera race. But it thinned out behind us, a guy who was racing for 4-6 at the ccs weekend was running second in the ss class and got a third in superbike(22 seconds back) at the WERA weekend. But its tough to say for sure, like with CCS there are always more fast mw guys at blackhawk than at most any other track on the circuit, and I would imagine WERA has a track like that as well.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

grasshopper

I'd like to run some WERA events. It's easier living in the Chicagoland area to run CCS though. Good post, I applauded you if that means anything. :thumb:

grasshopper

Hey Alexa! Maybe you should change the thread name again. Let me know what you come up with.

PJ

Quote from: benprobst on October 11, 2006, 07:07:43 PM
Hey Guy, the WERA lightweight expert grids are MUCH stronger than the average ccs expert grid.

I call bullshit on this statement. Deeper? Maybe. Maybe not. Stronger? MUCH Stronger, you say? Are you kidding!?? How much stronger could a LW expert field get? I'd stack up Ed Key, Brian Lacy, Gary Palmer, Johnny Moore and several other regular CCS LW front runners against any WERA LW grid. Now throw in the extra deep fields found at ASRA/CCS combined events (Nate Kern, Dan Bilansky, Dave Estok, Bryan Bemisderfer, Walt Sipp, etc.). Bullshit, I say.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Plarposaurus Wrecks

I still say the CCS 600 field is weak.

Did I mention I'd never been below at 1:34 at Gingerman before?

EX_#76

Quote from: weggieman on October 11, 2006, 05:57:35 PM
Guy, you don't need a clue, you need some glue for those tires that let loose on you.

Glad to hear you're well, the pain will subside soon....maybe. :whine:

Video, schmideo buddy. seems you were doing a lot of trash talking about Brian and it turned around and bit you in the arse. Me thinks there's a trophy in your future and it's not from CCS.

Yep I know what I have earned.  It's all in good fun
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

EX_#76

Quote from: PJ on October 11, 2006, 10:34:16 PM
I call bullshit on this statement. Deeper? Maybe. Maybe not. Stronger? MUCH Stronger, you say? Are you kidding!?? How much stronger could a LW expert field get? I'd stack up Ed Key, Brian Lacy, Gary Palmer, Johnny Moore and several other regular CCS LW front runners against any WERA LW grid. Now throw in the extra deep fields found at ASRA/CCS combined events (Nate Kern, Dan Bilansky, Dave Estok, Bryan Bemisderfer, Walt Sipp, etc.). Bullshit, I say.

Well I always assumed the the fella's you have mentioned would be at the top of the heap or we would have seen them winning at Daytona and FUSA events.  Ben does answer most of my question, although the answer was not what I expected.  Mabe I should have known the answer myself.  There are alot of front runners at Daytona from the midwest.  Judging by that we must have a strong region.
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

superspud

Quote from: Plarposaurus Wrecks on October 12, 2006, 09:34:05 AM

based on one weekend?   :err: 

You should come to blackhawk next year.   :biggrin:
CCS MW Am #778

r1owner

Quote from: Plarposaurus Wrecks on October 12, 2006, 09:34:05 AM

Looking at your results, I can see you appear to be one of the faster Novice WERA riders... consistent top 3 finisher it appears.  Seems like you finished about the same at Gingerman.  I'm not seeing too much difference in your finishes.

grasshopper

Quote from: AM_#76 on October 12, 2006, 10:07:53 AM
Well I always assumed the the fella's you have mentioned would be at the top of the heap or we would have seen them winning at Daytona and FUSA events.  Ben does answer most of my question, although the answer was not what I expected.  Mabe I should have known the answer myself.  There are alot of front runners at Daytona from the midwest.  Judging by that we must have a strong region.

Chicagoland area/Midwest is a road racers paradise.

There isn't any other place in the US or possibly the world where you can drive to so many tracks.

I live south of Chicago and have:

Autobahn - 20 minutes away
Blackhawk - 130 miles
Gingerman - 120 miles
Grattan - 200 miles
Road America - 200 miles
Putnam - 120 miles
Gateway - 200 miles

Then theres Mid America, Hearland, Mid Ohio, Beaver Run, Barber.

Freakin Sick how many tracks us midwesterners have.