News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

The Official Gingerman Trash Talk Thread

Started by grasshopper, September 29, 2006, 02:47:31 PM

Scotty Ryan

Who saw Guy Bartz highside? It was interesting - and I think he's leading the Mr Potato Head running now.....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

K3 Chris Onwiler

Seems Grasshopper backed his loud talk this weekend.  Nice work boy! :thumb:
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

HAWK

Hey K3,

Grasshopper ran very well indeed, ask him who he was running from.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: Hawk on October 08, 2006, 11:35:03 PM
Hey K3,

Grasshopper ran very well indeed, ask him who he was running from.
What?  Did you finally find a bike to match your riding ability?  Or are you still carrying that Hawk around on your back?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

HAWK

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on October 09, 2006, 06:59:33 AM
What?  Did you finally find a bike to match your riding ability?  Or are you still carrying that Hawk around on your back?

Well, I'm still carrying the Hawk around on my back but at least now I doing it on a 2nd Gen SV. Gotta get a better sling though, the peg keeps digging into my back on left turns. :biggrin:

Chasing Nick was a lot of fun, I took almost 2 seconds off my laptime trying to catch him in LWSB until I decided on the white flag lap to take the scenic route through 6. Only cost me 1 position and a pair of shorts. Nice riding with you Nick, see you next year.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

K3 Chris Onwiler

That rocks!  You totally needed an SV.  Glad to hear you finally got one.

HAWK

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on October 09, 2006, 09:22:40 AM
That rocks!  You totally needed an SV.  Glad to hear you finally got one.

Now I have to look at it sitting in the garage all winter, come on spring.......
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

EX_#76

Quote from: AM_#76 on October 05, 2006, 01:18:14 PM
I have found that cooking dinner a few nights an easy way to recaliberate the consent meter.  If it is seriously out of cal, try a really nice dinner at an outragiously over priced bistro.  Ed and I should be along the gaurd rail as near as we can get to the pitout.  I was on the fence about the LP practice, but now I have to go.  I will just start practicing all of the reasons for my poor performance

1) My setup just wasn't right for the track.
2) The sun was in my eyes.
3) I lost a contact.
4) My cat died yesterday.
5) I was thinking about Jennifer Aniston.

reason #6)  I high sided in turn 4

LOL

Dave S (mille AM 115) got a birds eye view.  I understand he was right behind me.  I can tell you what it looked like from my perspective.  got her into the apex, gently started my roll on, felt the back end start move, started to pick the bike up to hook it up, still coming out....  ease out of the throttle.... still coming around.  Now realize I am in serious trouble as I am now going absolutely sideways down the track.  I am now thinking about how much this is going to hurt as I am catapulted over my bike.  I heard that my feet were just about the same height as my bike, and I started running through the air, landing on my feet, and then Ground sky ground sky ground sky ground sky....  Bike hits me, Ground sky ground sky ground sky ground sky...I tumbled forever, I was at the entrance of the next turn before I stopped.  I stood up, and everything seemed ok I could walk but I knew I was going to be sore.  I had a large hole (big enough to put my fist through) in my leathers on my left knee above the padding in that flexible wrinkle leather.  Go to the ambulance take my gear off to find I have a silver dollar sized hole in my knee, down to the kneecap.  It looked really freaky we were all playing with it moving it around and stuff. 

I hopped in Ed's wife's car and drive to the hospital, get stitched up and leave.  I was trashed, all of the adrenalin had worn off and I was sacked out.  I then ran a red light and got into a car accident!!!  Life could not have been much worse at that point.  I looked up saw a green light, but I was back from the intersection.  I started to look for street signs to find my way back to the track.  In that amount of time the light must have changed, and some one was fast on the light...  T-boned him.

Your Future Potato head Winner

Guy Bartz
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

HAWK

Guy, I can honestly say that your bike got my attention faster than any yellow flag I've ever seen! I was about the third bike back setting up for an outside pass through 5 when my intended victim moved left much earlier than expected and at close to triple digit speeds I was confronted by you and your bike. Good color choice but this winter teach the seat cowl to wave when in the racing line:biggrin:

Glad you're OK.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

grasshopper

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on October 08, 2006, 11:12:27 PM
Seems Grasshopper backed his loud talk this weekend.  Nice work boy! :thumb:

Except for in Unlimited GP. I wanted to try my hand in the only money race in CCS, which sucks in my opinion, they should have a money race in LW, MW, and Unlimited in my opinion. Anyway, that was a bad decision, I should have raced Supertwins instead of that. I ended up second to last.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck guy. That sucks man, I feel for you. I also thank you, for you and Ed's advice and support. It means alot.

It was fun racing against everyone, and I'm glad we were all able to keep it clean and safe, thats the most important part.

I look foward to having white plates next year. I need to find 2 to 3 seconds to keep up with Key, Moore, James, Lacy and I know there are some other really good riders. Maybe if I get rid of that 30lb steel subframe I can free a up a pony or 2.

EX_#76

Quote from: Hawk on October 09, 2006, 11:00:10 AM
Guy, I can honestly say that your bike got my attention faster than any yellow flag I've ever seen! I was about the third bike back setting up for an outside pass through 5 when my intended victim moved left much earlier than expected and at close to triple digit speeds I was confronted by you and your bike. Good color choice but this winter teach the seat cowl to wave when in the racing line:biggrin:

Glad you're OK.

Ok I will try to teach the cowel to wave... Don't know how i am going to do it..  but what the hell I will try  anything once.  Congrats on your perfromance this weekend.   You looked real good

Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

HAWK

Quote from: AM_#76 on October 09, 2006, 11:06:27 AM
Ok I will try to teach the cowel to wave... Don't know how i am going to do it..  but what the hell I will try  anything once. 

If you have trouble getting it to wave then quivering would work :lmao:

Quote from: AM_#76 on October 09, 2006, 11:06:27 AM
Congrats on your perfromance this weekend.   You looked real good

Thanks Guy, I give alot of the credit to the bike, every time I screwed up it seemed to find a way to forgive me. Gingerman is also my favorite track. I can't believe I have to wait 6 months to play with you guys again, I'm already getting the shakes
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413