The Official Gingerman Trash Talk Thread

Started by grasshopper, September 29, 2006, 02:47:31 PM

Plarposaurus Wrecks

Quote from: robsob on October 12, 2006, 07:39:44 PM

and how far off the winning am pace were you there... flyboy? didnt podium any of the races i was in(except the one curt got dqd) and didnt see you come by me... hmmm... whos weak???

Rob's so old his eyesight lets him down ... or maybe it's his memory; he thought I was on a 1000.

Hey Rob, Imma get you a cane for Christmas. :bigsmile:

superspud

Quote from: Plarposaurus Wrecks on October 12, 2006, 07:49:42 PM
Werd. You know the details; new bike, new boots, new gloves &tc ... yep, fuckin' binned it my first weekend out. That repair put paid to a lot of parts I had coming. Can't complain though, beating up full-on superbikes all year long wasn't too bad.

Remember kids, it's important to fill the fuel tank in the generator before your day begins.

what's the big deal about riding it stock?  I did it all year, and I didn't notice all these "built" superbikes you're talking about.
CCS MW Am #778

251am

Quote from: SuperSpud on October 13, 2006, 12:47:49 PM
what's the big deal about riding it stock?  I did it all year, and I didn't notice all these "built" superbikes you're talking about.

You mean that 54 tooth Stunna sprocket is OEM?    :kissy:

superspud

Quote from: 251am on October 13, 2006, 01:14:34 PM

You mean that 54 tooth Stunna sprocket is OEM?    :kissy:
I meant engine wise.   :ass:
CCS MW Am #778

Plarposaurus Wrecks

Quote from: SuperSpud on October 13, 2006, 12:47:49 PM

That's because you don't race WERA. Seth Starnes, Robby Wilkey & Jeff Kovak are running bikes with some serious motor (and suspension).

Oh and before I forget, Robsob doesn't help old ladies cross the street, he runs them over with his scooter.

superspud

Quote from: Plarposaurus Wrecks on October 13, 2006, 03:45:24 PM
That's because you don't race WERA. Seth Starnes, Robby Wilkey & Jeff Kovak are running bikes with some serious motor (and suspension).

what, you never race up a class or two?  most of racing is rider ability, not just the bike.
CCS MW Am #778

Plarposaurus Wrecks

At most places, yes - Grattan and Beaver Run are places I don't believe horsepower is a decisive factor because there aren't so many long flat straights. Nelson, Autobahn, Mid-Ohio and Gingerman on the otherhand, you've got long straights. That extra power is definately worth at least another 10-15mp/h at the brake marker.

251am

Quote from: SuperSpud on October 13, 2006, 02:37:43 PM
I meant engine wise.   :ass:

Nice tan lines!!       

Parking in T7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :ahhh:

Plarposaurus Wrecks

The T7 show was nice. Lots of running, lots of swearing, lots of .. OH SHIT- TURN!!!

superspud

Quote from: Plarposaurus Wrecks on October 14, 2006, 11:00:41 AM
The T7 show was nice. Lots of running, lots of swearing, lots of .. OH SHIT- TURN!!!
I think Todd was referring to an inside joke btw the two of us when I almost packed him...   :kissy:
CCS MW Am #778

Plarposaurus Wrecks

:finger:

Yeah? I was referring to the bike that I saw go off in that corner.  :ass:

:biggrin:

Sobottka

Quote from: Plarposaurus Wrecks on October 13, 2006, 10:55:40 AM
Rob's so old his eyesight lets him down ... or maybe it's his memory; he thought I was on a 1000.

Hey Rob, Imma get you a cane for Christmas. :bigsmile:

maybe just maybe... when you grow up, you"ll run with me.

btw... you've got a girlfriend?
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe