The Official Gingerman Trash Talk Thread

Started by grasshopper, September 29, 2006, 02:47:31 PM

Plarposaurus Wrecks

YES! Back to the smack talk!

Quote from: SuperSpud on October 12, 2006, 11:04:40 AM... You should come to blackhawk next year.   :biggrin:

I'll be an expert next year, with motor ... oh, and suspension too. The intent is to be at the racetrack every weekend next season. Mind, WERA is still the priority where events are concerned but I'll be sure to see some of you at the CCS events. Never been to Blackhawk though I'd like to hit it and maybe call it back.

Gotta beat guys like Brent Bennett (that fucker can divide by zero!) and Jensen to make a dent there.

Quote from: r1owner on October 12, 2006, 11:09:24 AM
...  I'm not seeing too much difference in your finishes.

You're right, but I never started last on the grid either and have been racing against the same doods all year long. ;) It makes it easier knowing how someone is going to act when you put a move on them.

Plarposaurus Wrecks

superspud

Quote from: Plarposaurus Wrecks on October 12, 2006, 11:16:38 AM
YES! Back to the smack talk!

I'll be an expert next year, with motor ... oh, and suspension too. The intent is to be at the racetrack every weekend next season. Mind, WERA is still the priority where events are concerned but I'll be sure to see some of you at the CCS events. Never been to Blackhawk though I'd like to hit it and maybe call it back.

that should make it fun, maybe I'll catch you from the second wave then.   :lmao:
CCS MW Am #778

grasshopper

Quote from: Plarposaurus Wrecks on October 12, 2006, 11:17:34 AM
That place sucks.

You better get out on the dirtbike and practice practice practice this winter bud, it'll be a whole different ball game once you go expert next year. I'll have white plates next year too, and I don't plan to have much of any down time on 2 wheels. My plan is to at least be able to hang with the fast Lightweight guys. I need 2 seconds to make that happen.

Plarposaurus Wrecks

Quote from: SuperSpud on October 12, 2006, 11:33:25 AM
that should make it fun, maybe I'll catch you from the second wave then.   :lmao:

$50 to the air fence fund on that one. Sucka.

Quote from: grasshopper on October 12, 2006, 11:39:31 AM
You better get out on the dirtbike and practice practice practice this winter bud, it'll be a whole different ball game once you go expert next year. I'll have white plates next year too, and I don't plan to have much of any down time on 2 wheels. My plan is to at least be able to hang with the fast Lightweight guys. I need 2 seconds to make that happen.

Indeed. I realistically expect top ten finishes at the start of next year and top five at the end of it. Then again, with two bikes, proper motor tuning and real suspension, getting good drive off the corners might make things a little better for us. My second year as an expert, I expect Championships.

superspud

Quote from: Plarposaurus Wrecks on October 12, 2006, 11:50:03 AM
$50 to the air fence fund on that one. Sucka.

Indeed. I realistically expect top ten finishes at the start of next year and top five at the end of it. Then again, with two bikes, proper motor tuning and real suspension, getting good drive off the corners might make things a little better for us. My second year as an expert, I expect Championships.
Tell you what, since the only races we can go at it are combined EX/AM HWSS, GTO, etc, if I pass you, you can donate $50 to the airfence fund and if you finish in the top 5 I'll donate the $50.  sound good?
CCS MW Am #778

Plarposaurus Wrecks

Too many variables:

1. I could lap you and not finish in the top five.

2. You could pass me (ha) and I may still finish top five.

3. You could pass me and I don't finish in top five.

4. I could lap you and finish in top five.

Ideally, an experiment only contains one variable, though in this case it's a wager. All ya gotta do is get to the flag ahead of me from the second wave. I don't care if it's a racetrack one or both of us has/has not seen before, if the race was restarted, red-flagged of you were upset that your woman wouldn't put out that morning.

Simple - whoever gets to the flag first in a two-wave exert/novice grid pays up.

superspud

If this were a scientific experiment, I'd be inclined to agree.  But alas it's a trash talking thread, and I made my initial comment laughing b/c it would be funny if I passed you after your comments on CCS's 600 field.  Yes, if I started on the second wave, giving you a 15+ second head start it would definitely be hard to pass you especially if you finish in the top 5 regularly.  To be truely a fair bet we'd either have to start at the same time, or as I mentioned we could include other factors to equalize things based on certain assumptions, ie ~ "that you are fast".  Either way, I hope you do come out to race with us more next year, the more the merrier.   :thumb:
CCS MW Am #778

Plarposaurus Wrecks

Actually, I prefer talking shit in situations I know nothing about. :D

I must admit though, that I passed more experts at Gingerman with CCs than I've ever passed over the length of a WERA weekend.

Sobottka

Quote from: Plarposaurus Wrecks on October 12, 2006, 09:34:05 AM
I still say the CCS 600 field is weak.

Did I mention I'd never been below at 1:34 at Gingerman before?

and how far off the winning am pace were you there... flyboy? didnt podium any of the races i was in(except the one curt got dqd) and didnt see you come by me... hmmm... whos weak???
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Sobottka

Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Plarposaurus Wrecks

Quote from: robsob on October 12, 2006, 07:41:50 PM
  thats yer fault!!! lol!!!

Werd. You know the details; new bike, new boots, new gloves &tc ... yep, fuckin' binned it my first weekend out. That repair put paid to a lot of parts I had coming. Can't complain though, beating up full-on superbikes all year long wasn't too bad.

Remember kids, it's important to fill the fuel tank in the generator before your day begins.