News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

The Official Gingerman Trash Talk Thread

Started by grasshopper, September 29, 2006, 02:47:31 PM

EX_#76

Quote from: grasshopper on October 05, 2006, 10:02:11 AM
Preregistered huh? DAMN IT!!! :banghead: I'm going to have to kick it in high gear to catch your ass. Hopefully the grids aren't too big and george doesn't give me much trouble. When I beat Ryan and Dan last year I cam from the back of the grid so hopefully the Gingerman Gods are nice to me again.

Ya I remember Dan Kane telling me that story.  I will be runnen like a scared rabbit.
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

grasshopper

Dan probably would have been gone though. He went soil sampling on the first lap on the outside of turn 4. I dove under Ryan somewhere around half way through the race. That was fun, first race I ever won. Both those guys were like "who in the hell are you and where did you come from?"

HAWK

Quote from: grasshopper on October 05, 2006, 09:40:06 AM
Hey Guy when are you going to Gingerman? I'll be there early Sunday morning.

Supposed to be 75 degrees and nice. I'm looking foward to a good weekend.

Strange statement from the moisture missle
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

grasshopper

I can ride in the rain pretty good yes, but I hate getting wet. I hate it when my feet get wet.  :wah:

George_Linhart

I have never been to the track before.  So, to give you all a fighting chance and in the interest of keeping it interesting I am not doing the Saturday LP practice.  I am going to have to figure the track out in the GT practice session on saturday afternoon and whatever I don't get by the end of practice I'll figure out in the GT Lights race.

Actually, our little one is a little under the weather and I'm already well into the red-line and I am bumping the rev limiter of the spousal consent meter (damn it, not much over-rev capability there either).  We are going to leave for the track saturday morning after breakfast to get there and register for GT Lights, LW GP, LW SB and Thunderbike.

Don't say I have not given you every possible chance - I'm starting from the back of the grid at a track I've never seen before.

Where are all the LW guys pitting?  We will try and park somewhere in the area if we can find space.

George

EX_#76

Quote from: grasshopper on October 05, 2006, 10:59:20 AM
Dan probably would have been gone though. He went soil sampling on the first lap on the outside of turn 4. I dove under Ryan somewhere around half way through the race. That was fun, first race I ever won. Both those guys were like "who in the hell are you and where did you come from?"

That is exactily the words he used when describing the events.  I of couse could not pronounce your last name correctly  I think I called you Desalties.  Dans repsonsce was wel the hell did he come from?
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

EX_#76

Quote from: George_Linhart on October 05, 2006, 12:48:48 PM
I have never been to the track before.  So, to give you all a fighting chance and in the interest of keeping it interesting I am not doing the Saturday LP practice.  I am going to have to figure the track out in the GT practice session on saturday afternoon and whatever I don't get by the end of practice I'll figure out in the GT Lights race.

Actually, our little one is a little under the weather and I'm already well into the red-line and I am bumping the rev limiter of the spousal consent meter (damn it, not much over-rev capability there either).  We are going to leave for the track saturday morning after breakfast to get there and register for GT Lights, LW GP, LW SB and Thunderbike.

Don't say I have not given you every possible chance - I'm starting from the back of the grid at a track I've never seen before.

Where are all the LW guys pitting?  We will try and park somewhere in the area if we can find space.

George

I have found that cooking dinner a few nights an easy way to recaliberate the consent meter.  If it is seriously out of cal, try a really nice dinner at an outragiously over priced bistro.  Ed and I should be along the gaurd rail as near as we can get to the pitout.  I was on the fence about the LP practice, but now I have to go.  I will just start practicing all of the reasons for my poor performance

1) My setup just wasn't right for the track.
2) The sun was in my eyes.
3) I lost a contact.
4) My cat died yesterday.
5) I was thinking about Jennifer Aniston.
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

grasshopper

Quote from: AM_#76 on October 05, 2006, 01:03:18 PM
That is exactily the words he used when describing the events.  I of couse could not pronounce your last name correctly  I think I called you Desalties.  Dans repsonsce was wel the hell did he come from?

K3 found me, Monte (STT) took me under his wing, my buddy Gus Gans built my motors, Ken From Superbike Italia did my suspension, countless hours in the garage sifting through buckets of parts, crashed a shit load, the rest is history. I grew up in Beecher running from the cops on my dirtbike, thats where I came from.

EM JAY

Quote from: grasshopper on October 05, 2006, 01:24:19 PM:blahblah:
K3 found me (Under a Rock)   :err: Monte (STT) took me under his wing(Got a sweet deal)  :spank: my buddy Gus Gans built my motors,(from scratch)   :boink:Ken From Superbike Italia did my suspension,(I have "pictures" of him)   :spank: countless hours in the garage sifting through buckets of(cheater) parts,  :ahhh:  crashed a shit load, the rest is history. I grew up in Compton running from the cops in my El Camino, thats how I roll.... :finger:

Fixed it for ya Little Nicky...
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

grasshopper

Lesson for this year Em Jay. Never let Dave Vaughn ride your motorcycle in Michigan. He will crash it. Did you see the thread entitled "Bowling for Track Coaches?"

Good shit, check it.

http://trackfiends.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1282#1282&sid=3a51dadf62b055ac489c07bdf40fb3cd

EM JAY

LOL!!  I KNOW!!   Dude I was there too.   I think Dave has a problem with the gravity at Gingerman?  I won't even mention last year when we were there.  Ask him about "waking up at Blackhawk, and what the hell is the tower doing over there????"   

Should I save a pit for ya?  I'm rollin in Friday.
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

grasshopper

Yea, my wife went and got him from the Hospital last year that day when he crashed at Gingerman. He kept calling the track and having people paged over the intercomm to come get him. He page Kim like 30 times, then he was having me and Rachel and who know who else paged. Rachel finally jumped in Kimmies car and went and got him, he was starving to death and wanted to try and get another race in. He was pissed.