Anyone besides me find the Barrett-Jackson

Started by EX#996, January 29, 2005, 04:04:46 PM

secularist

Quote2. I've raced more than you have so don't bother trying to define a racer to me.

prove it...I took the 3 seconds to find the date that I raced.  and your credentials in the field are?  when did you race last year again?  oh that's right you did trackdays...right, right...I dare say that most folks here would call me the more experienced RACER.

I'm a noob and I've already figured out that you're a babbling wanna-be.  those who can do...those who can't post incessantly on message boards.

you can see me this year at FUSA Team Challenge events and most of the MidAtlantic CCS rounds.  come find me, Dan.  I shouldn't be hard to find...look for the 6' 5" 220lb guy on a Kawi green SV #272Am.  I'll shake your hand for having the gall to actually show up at an actually race, let alone entering one.

secularist

QuoteDon't worry about Dan at a CCS race...

.... he won't show up anyways.

;D

now why on earth would you say such things? :P

cornercamping

Alright, you've raced what, once?   Here's mine:

http://www.mylaps.com   WERA National, Grattan, HSB, Team Section 8 Superbike.  7/17/2004

http://www.fastone.com/FMCRRS99/03R9.pdf

2003 Fasttrax, #35, HWT, and GTI.   Superbike 750 too I guess ???   I don't even remember that race.

Stand by, I have more... have to dig around for them...   I don't remember dates...

cornercamping

QuoteI'll shake your hand for having the gall to actually show up at an actually race, let alone entering one.

Are you kidding me.  I showed up at the 2003 WERA GNF and cornerworked EVERY DAY, and not a single soul said a word to me.  I'd be more than happy to meet you.  And meet, we will, especially if you're in my region  :D

secularist

QuoteAre you kidding me.  I showed up at the 2003 WERA GNF and cornerworked EVERY DAY, and not a single soul said a word to me.  I'd be more than happy to meet you.  And meet, we will, especially if you're in my region  :D

in all seriousness.  thank you for cornerworking.  a job that gets little fanfare, but we all need.  thank you.

but...

why do you think that nobody talked to you at the WERA day?

cornercamping

Quotein all seriousness.  thank you for cornerworking.  a job that gets little fanfare, but we all need.  thank you.

but...

why do you think that nobody talked to you at the WERA day?

Actually, I'll probably never corner work again.  I almost caused an accident, so I'll stick to picking up bikes already in the sand trap if I do it again.  A runner more or less..

Why nobody talked to me  ???  I dunno.  I got all kinds of threats before hand.  I even showed up all by my self, not knowing anyone.  Drove all the way from MI to Road Atlanta just to CW.  It was definetly fun though.  I'd do it again in a heart beat if time allowed.  And, I take it back, one person did say something to me, but he did end up being pretty cool...  :)

bobo#145

I thought a few of your friends came down from nc........ 8)

cornercamping

QuoteI thought a few of your friends came down from nc........ 8)

;D

cornercamping

I know who bobo is  :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

cornercamping

No way....  Bobo... send me a PM  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

cornercamping

cornercamping

Where'd everyone go  ???  The party's just getting started.  We're only on page 9  ;D