Firebird video??

Started by digitalRoost, August 17, 2004, 05:11:33 PM

MZGirl

QuoteToo bad it will have to wait till next year...must suck to get passed by a dirtbike.

Not as bad as it is to get passed by your wife!   :P ;D

Dang, with the Seasly's and the Hymer's next year they may have to re-name ULSB "Family Feud."

RAY_HYMER

The only thing that is a bit unfair is that the weight both of you put together is still less than Steven or me!!    :o

INSANESTEVE777

HEY NOW!!! THEY NEED TO WEIGH LESS,TO GO OVER JUMPS AND STUFF. IF THEY TRY TO KEEP UP THEY'LL NEED TO HAVE LONG TRAVEL DIRT BIKES....YOU KNOW THE DIRT IS WERE THEY CAN MAKE UP SOME TIME!! AT EAST YOU CAN GET A KILLER LAP TIME,GO FROM TURN TWO TO SIX WITH A FLAT TRACK TYPE MANUVER AND BAM!!! ON TO THE PODIUM WITH STYLE.  BUT THE QUESTION IS.......CAN THEY RIDE IN DIRT TOO? OR WILL THE DIRT HAVE A COUPLE OF MOUNDS OF DIRT WITH THE NAMES OF FAST DIRTY BIKE RACERS HANGING OUT OF THE HOLE!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE TWO STUCK! HEHE  I WANNA KX500 AND GO FAST IN THE LITTLE SHIZ CLASS . I DO HAVE AN RM 250 I SPANKED A$$ ON AT THE EAST TRACK :) BUT A 500 IS WHATS NEEDED TO GO OVER 100MPH AND MY RM GOES 50 OR SO..HEHE LET THE SMACK TALKING PROCEED........

EX#996

Steve...

Turn you Caps Lock off.  It's the little button above your left shift key.  Your posts are very hard to read in all caps and it's not polite to the other users of this fourm.

Thanks,

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Dawn

Steve,

You were asked by more than one person to turn your caps lock off.  Instead you were abusive and obstinate.

Your post has been deleted.

Dawn

MZGirl

But that made it easy to tell the difference between Steve's posts and Ray's posts.

Steve, I think you should communicate only with smilies now.   :o ;D :P ::) :-*

RAY_HYMER

INSANESTEVE777

I ThOuGhT wE WerE FrEe To SpEaK In The USA!!! I guees there isn't a"freedom of type" so they must be right. oh well. woman,cant do anything with out making at least one mad. I RULE!!!!

INSANESTEVE777

Sorry ...i meen :o :-[ :-* ;D >:( ;) :P :-X :-/ :D :) :'( :-*

brian213

Elaine and/or Zac...

I am trying to get Mike and Vince out there with me for the last round.

What's a good place to stay (not too far and not too expensive)?  I stayed at a Motel 6 last time and it was hell, and I didn't feel like things were super safe in the truck there.  It also wasn't the closest place.

-Brian

Roger@ASMA

Unfortunately there are no close places, except for mine (trackside) but I haven't heard anyone getting things stolen at the Grand Hotel in Deming. It's reasonable ($35 single) and they have security as well as a restaurant that's open early.

MZGirl

Brian, are you asking about PHX or NM?