News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Firebird video??

Started by digitalRoost, August 17, 2004, 05:11:33 PM

INSANESTEVE777

THAT THERE WAS THE BANDIT 400 OF PURE BREED RACE BEAST!! ITS FAST AND DEADLY TO ALL THAT CHALLENGE IT!!hehe I love silly bikes. The hymers have a new addition to are silly bike challenge and it is way fast!!! You all have to wait enlees you can get it out of the fascia (father) hehehehehehehehehhehehe ITS COOL!!!!!

Thingy

Just reading the thread to see if the insane guy was still yelling. :)
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

RAY_HYMER

Wayne, I was 170# back then.  I'm not sure where the other 100# came from.  I'd like to send them back!  .  :-/
 I'll see you tomorrow at the track day.

The Bandit 400 was only supposed to be used in UL Superbike, but Steven yardsaled the SV650 all over turn 2 (along with a few ribs and his uterus), so he used the Bandit in all of the Lightweight races.  I basically rode with him in the back of the pack so it looked like he was beating somebody!  ;D

We gridded together in the back of Middleweight Superbike field, and got to watch Mel loop the ZX6 off the start.  I think he thought it was a stunt show!  ;)

Here is a PIC of the new beast.  We don't have it in stock yet, but Steven is supposed to go to Albuturkey and fetch it.  He wants all of the hot chicks to know that he needs a co-pilot!

INSANESTEVE777

What you all are looking at is the fastest,coolest bike I've seen that I will have at a trackday! I think the beemer and the other old toys are going down with a quikness . I heard these bad boys have over 30 hp's at the starter button!!! thats over 5 hp's at the wheel so watch out all of you vintage squids....I'm coming for you!!!! ;D

MZGirl

Wow, Ray, you're racking up the championships all over!  Just wanted to say congrats on the Junior Stock 50 AZ Pocketbike championship!  http://azpocketbikeracing.com/ (scroll down to 2004 season results).   ;D ;)

roadracer67

Wow, cool looking bike...So exactly how many bikes are you going to run next year?  

By the way speaking of Mel looping his bike on the starting grid, I have never seen a bike lose so many pieces and yet not travel more than a few feet. Nothing like the last race of season to scatter parts all over the front straight!!!!!!!

INSANESTEVE777

THAT IS MY BROTHER RAYMOND!! HE'S 6 AND FAST!!

RAY_HYMER

I would like to take credit for the 2004 mini moto championship, but that was actually my 6 year old son, Raymond Jr. :o
 Here is a PIC of him riding one the pocketbikes.

MZGirl

Yeah, I figured he must've been related.  Congrats to the little tyke!  Looks like it's a racing family!   :)