News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Firebird video??

Started by digitalRoost, August 17, 2004, 05:11:33 PM

RAY_HYMER

QuoteOOoooo!!!  Oooooo!!!  I wanna play!   :D

Elaine, are you going to Buttockswillow?  Steven is allegedly going to ressurect our EX500 program for the next two races.  I think you have a race in New Mexico on the same weekend that we have Firebird East, so Buttonwillow may be your only chance to have 3 guys averaging over 250 pounds each chasing you around with silly bikes.  I am half considering using our 400 Bandito, but I have to make sure it runs first.  I vaguely remember it running, but that's like 3 years ago or something! :o

cstem

Well I hope I don't miss this battle.  I won't be there Saturday as I am riding the MS150 that weekend.  And Sunday is the ride back from Gila Bend so as soon as I get back I will head to the track around noon or so I hope! Have a good time!
The voice of the Southwest.

INSANESTEVE777

I LIKE BEING LOUD!! YOU RACE RIGHT?  AND ONE OF THOSE LOUD AND SILLY BUELLS SO I THINK IVE HAD MORE HEAD AACHES FROM THAT NOISE THAN MY TYPING COULD EVER DO TO THE WHOLE WORLD!! IF YOU WANT PUT IN SOME EYE PLUGS , BREAK OUT THE SACK OF DAIPERS AND START THE BABY TALK GO TO NICK.COM WERE ALL THE CHILDREN GO AND HAVE YOURSELF A ...HEHE BLAST!!

eric636

AHHH HAAA  I found where alll the "FAST"  I mean "FAT"  I mean "PHAT" People come to talk POOOO.  Chock one up for the Fat man in a little suit......ME  I will be there running with the fat guys! ;)   awwwwhahahah  Hopefully I do not ass pack myself in the second to last turn.  

P.S.  Jen says HI and will be watching our Fat asses flopping around BUTTOCKSWILLOW.... ;D

TTYL,

PHAT E

RAY_HYMER

Hey, everybody, that was Eric Pelley, soon to be 2004 Amateur Champion of the Pacific AND Southwest regions!!   I am not sure if you can a$$ pack yourself, but if you can, we are going to need video of it!!  Eric, you can't use the SV650 in Ultra Lightweight Superbike.   We will all have our SV650's out there too, so if you want, we can have our Race For The Yen with the lightweight bikes in GT Lights!!  Q chickened out, and Nick moved to Florida, so it's just us!

Big Daddy Fat Ray

PS Jen wants me!!   ;D

digitalRoost

QuotePS Jen wants me!!   ;D

You gonna stand for that Eric?!! Oh shiznit...it's on like Donkey Kong now! I may have to sit this race out to watch the excitement with Jen....I'll tell ya who she roots for  ;)

MZGirl

QuoteElaine, are you going to Buttockswillow?  

Nope, after Nov's ASMA race, we're done racing for the year.  Gotta get ready for next year.  Playing bike swap means lots of set up work.  I'll be back for ULSB next year, so you boyz better BRING IT!   :P :D

RAY_HYMER

It's already brought-en!!!   ;D

INSANESTEVE777

SEE, THATS WHERE EVERYONE GOES WRONG! JUST RIDE,SET UP ISNT IMORTANT JUST GO FAST AND SLID AROUND A LITTLE....ITS FUN! EXEPT THE SWEEPER AT BUTTOCKSWILLOW ON AN R1....THAT SUCKED!! GET YOUR SPRING RIGHT AND ZOOM OF TO THE PODIUM!! IVE BEEN LIFTING WEIGHTS....OR SOMETHING.. SO IM RIPPED AND READY FOR YOUR CHEER LEADERS TO TRY TO BATTLE THE ORIGANAL"FAT" IN THE BATTLE OF THE SHIZ!! I WISH WE COULD DO BATTLE LIKE THEY DO IN ROAD RASH,CHAINS,BATS,AND MAYBE PAINTBALL GUNS BECAUSE YOU WUSSIES WOULD CRY IF WE HAD REAL GUNS...HEHE.

Zac

Man, it's a good thing I ride a motorcross bike in ULWSB, with all the spoop tallking I'll need that long travel just to wade through it all.  ;D

And just to add to it, the CR500 has quite a bit more motor than last time you CCS boyz have seen it (note I said boyz, Elaine's already had to deal with it).  Too bad it will have to wait till next year...must suck to get passed by a dirtbike.

2-strokes rule, 4-strokes drool  :P

-z.

RAY_HYMER

Zach, the only way your bike would win is if Elaine were riding it!!    ;)    ;D    ::)   8)

MZGirl

QuoteZach, the only way your bike would win is if Elaine were riding it!!

;D  Actually, I'll have to dice with Zac next year as he'll FINALLY be moving up to expert.  He finished his year of sandbagging.  Now he's talkin' like he's a big 2-stroke fanatic.  Even though he did spend the entire past 2 seasons on 4-strokes.