News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Amateur/Expert Debate Opinions Wanted

Started by MightyDuc Racing, September 25, 2003, 05:06:00 PM

MudDawg

QuoteI'll look forward to it. ;D  I will be turning expert AFTER the ROC this year.  I don't expect to whip the experts by any means, but I do expect to be able to run with them and have a crap load of fun.  There should be anywhere between 5 and 7 of us battling at the front of all of the lightweight races down here next year.  Can't wait!  See ya in March! ;)

You need to read my last reply.  You completely forgot the trash talking.  Argh!  Will these whippersnappers ever learn???  (Can ya tell I'm a frustrated new daddy???)

Keener

MightyDuc Racing

QuoteI'll look forward to it. ;D  See ya in March! ;)

That part was about the trash talkin...lol.  Bring it biatch! :D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteStay amateur this year and appeal to stay down next year. That's what I'm going to do. ;)
You...  You... You... Sandbagging bitch!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

THE_D.O.C.

me thinks i'm gonna get another SV. so's muddawg and i will be handing out the beatings to mighty dog racing.  ;)

MightyDuc Racing

Your fat arse on an SV?  Now THAT would be funny. ;D  At least I won't look so big out there if Brad's racing. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

THE_D.O.C.

i happen to be undefeated on an SV.

bring your stupid squidly red tires woman.  ;)

winning novice races makes you exactly nothing.

buy a real bike and come on.

your potential is zero.

stay yellow plates, you'll be the man there. ;)

MightyDuc Racing

Quotei happen to be undefeated on an SV.

winning novice races makes you exactly nothing.

Undefeated on an SV?  Don't count track days biatch!

And you only think winning novice races isn't important because the same guy kicked your butt all year when you were an AM...LOL. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

THE_D.O.C.

whatever tool. i notice you don't troll wera's board anymore. would that be cause they got sick of all your false amateur manhood?

i'm glad you think you can beat me. i can't wait to prove you wrong. come to the ROC. you can ride my bike in the team challenge with me. then you can analyze why your lap times are so much slower than mine.  ;)

MightyDuc Racing

I'm riding the TC on a 748, but would have loved to ride with you on the R1.  That would be a blast.  By the way, I have one track day and 6 race weekends under my belt...u better be faster than me loser...lol.  As far as the WERA board goes, I just don't have time to spend on the comp anymore since I went back into the car biz, so I spend most of my time here.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

THE_D.O.C.

;) sure.

face it, you are not riding a supercompetitive class. on what some see as a cheater motorcycle. want you feelings hurt? buy an R6, and go expert in a real class.

MudDawg

QuoteThat part was about the trash talkin...lol.  Bring it biatch! :D

You call that trash talking?  Oh man....Now I have a new name for you.  Bambi.  Cause you are gonna be a dear in the headlights.  Just look for the 6'1", 225 lb old guy racer looking grumpy.  That would be me.  You'll recognize me....when I pimp-slap yer A S S.  

Now THAT is trash talking.  You got it Bambi?

:-)

THE_D.O.C.

bambi might want to sit out nest year. he's got two guys gunning for his a$$ now.  :)