News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Amateur/Expert Debate Opinions Wanted

Started by MightyDuc Racing, September 25, 2003, 05:06:00 PM

MightyDuc Racing

Us Florida boys can ride a bit better than ya'll seem to think.  And yes, I'm generally running the same laptimes or within about a second of the top experts in our region (can you say last year's national champs, John Linder and Alex Ferreira?).  If I lose, I pay up, but if I win you are gonna have to eat a lot of poopie. ;D  I sure hope the budget lets me get up there next year.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

MightyDuc Racing

By the way, if you've ever been to Moroso, I did a 1:44.3 last month, with Scuba Steve and Michael Mills in tow.  I imagine that's comparable with a 1:17 at Roebling possibly?
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

QuoteBTW you just dont decide to turn expert, you have to have enough points at the end of the season, which you have, then CCS will make you expert for the next year or CCS choses to move you up during the season because you are fast enough, which they never do unless you get protested a bunch. You have been on the ground more this year than you have finished so why do you think you should turn expert early, because you managed to win a race or two when your bike didnt blow up, then came in mid pack at the rest?? :P

I have already been told I can turn Expert early if I choose, and I already finish ahead of mid-pack in the Expert class coming from the second wave. (4th overall when there were 20+ experts out there)  You're right though...I must be slow cuz I've only raced in Florida.  You all keep thinking that and hopefully I'll be eatin' like a King next year.  ;D  I'm not trying to toot my own horn by any means, cuz I really have a TON to learn still, but I gotta stand up for us FL boys! ;)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

THE_D.O.C.

you've been tooting your own horn siice you showed up on the BBS scene. what a joke.

oh yeah, and i heard your "test" session on your squidly red tires put you on your head. we all could have told you that was gonna happen.

MightyDuc Racing

All you had to do to find out about the red tire session was read my race report.  I'm not giving up on that company just yet, and am looking forward to trying them again at a track day soon.  As far as tooting my own horn...we can't all sell some heart gizmo and come on the BBS and brag about how much money we make all the time, so I gotta advertise myself and my abilities as best as I can to help get sponsors.  I have never posted anything that was exaggerated or untrue about my riding or in my race reports, so blow me turd boy. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

THE_D.O.C.

my favorite is your aspirations to be an ama pro rider.  ;) how old are you anyway?

and just why in the hell would you waste time with red colored re-treads? how gay.

how about aspirations to be something other than a carsalesman.  :o

XXOO

badmonkey

Quote And yes, I'm generally running the same laptimes or within about a second of the top experts in our region (can you say last year's national champs, John Linder and Alex Ferreira?).
National champs on a strictly horsepower track=nothing ;D ;D ;D
Ask Linder about VIR when he came up to the MA region.
Do you want to touch my Monkey?

MightyDuc Racing

Alex has like 75 hp...try again.  And of course you guys will beat us the first time out on your own turf. ::)  

Brad, I kinda like the car biz. ;D

Do I aspire to be an AMA racer?  Absolutely.  Is it improbable, yes.  But is it possible......yes.  What's the worst that can happen?  I don't make it.  I'll take that as a good thing.  Sorry if you aren't confident enough in yourself to have tried too. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

THE_D.O.C.

i'm confident i'm gonna whup your a$$ at daytona.  :P

tool.

bfkidd

How about he runs Unlimited GP? I mean really, that is the only class for liter sized superbikes. Ok, so I'll give him heavyweight superbike since it is a twin. Does that mean I get to join in on the roast?

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteHow about he runs Unlimited GP? I mean really, that is the only class for liter sized superbikes. Ok, so I'll give him heavyweight superbike since it is a twin. Does that mean I get to join in on the roast?

you're too fast big dog. leave it to us hacks.  :D

badmonkey

QuoteAlex has like 75 hp...try again.  And of course you guys will beat us the first time out on your own turf. ::)  
supersport sv's are only 67-68hp , never saw a 75 hp SS legal one.Hmmm makes you wonder.
And the only time I was down in your Turf I was turning high 22's low 23's at jennings.
Do you want to touch my Monkey?