Amateur/Expert Debate Opinions Wanted

Started by MightyDuc Racing, September 25, 2003, 05:06:00 PM

MightyDuc Racing

QuoteYou call that trash talking?  Oh man....Now I have a new name for you.  Bambi.  Cause you are gonna be a dear in the headlights.  Just look for the 6'1", 225 lb old guy racer looking grumpy.  That would be me.  You'll recognize me....when I pimp-slap yer A S S.  

Now THAT is trash talking.  You got it Bambi?

:-)

It's "deer" dumbarse.  And I'd be worried that you might fall and break a hip if we push too hard on the track you old cue-tip.  At least you chumps are giving me a reason to practice and ride that much harder next year...lol.  Bring it to Jennings, where your hp advantage won't exist and we'll have at it.  Heck...I'll even enter the UL GP to give you your shot at me.  By the way, I ran my "cheater" bike against the 600's in GTU and did just fine.  Oh yeah...podium in Supertwins too, battling with expert and former Battle of the Twins champ Doug Gross on his 996.  I figure he's only got about 35 horsepower or so on me.  I got ur cheater right here baby.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

ScubaSteve

Dont worry about Jennings bryan wont show up anyways its not a Hp track and hes scared of gettin whipped by SMaller HP bikes there he only rides Moroso cause theres less trees,hills and water!!! :P ;)
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

HEY NOW!  There's plenty of trees and water at Moroso. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

THE_D.O.C.

QuoteIt's "deer" dumbarse.  And I'd be worried that you might fall and break a hip if we push too hard on the track you old cue-tip.  At least you chumps are giving me a reason to practice and ride that much harder next year...lol.  Bring it to Jennings, where your hp advantage won't exist and we'll have at it.  Heck...I'll even enter the UL GP to give you your shot at me.  By the way, I ran my "cheater" bike against the 600's in GTU and did just fine.  Oh yeah...podium in Supertwins too, battling with expert and former Battle of the Twins champ Doug Gross on his 996.  I figure he's only got about 35 horsepower or so on me.  I got ur cheater right here baby.

blah blah blah.

there is a whole other world outside of florida.

roebling? that would be a great spot. centrally located. and proper for handing you your ass on. oh, and no trees or water for the little boy to play in.

see you at the ROC.

out.

MightyDuc Racing

Roebling sounds good too...but you gotta wait for me on that long front straight...lol.  See ya at Daytona...be sure to come say hi when you see me.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MELK-MAN

QuoteIt's "deer" dumbarse.  And I'd be worried that you might fall and break a hip if we push too hard on the track you old cue-tip.  At least you chumps are giving me a reason to practice and ride that much harder next year...lol.  Bring it to Jennings, where your hp advantage won't exist and we'll have at it.  Heck...I'll even enter the UL GP to give you your shot at me.  By the way, I ran my "cheater" bike against the 600's in GTU and did just fine.  Oh yeah...podium in Supertwins too, battling with expert and former Battle of the Twins champ Doug Gross on his 996.  I figure he's only got about 35 horsepower or so on me.  I got ur cheater right here baby.

What GTU was that?? ;D
Brian, met a couple of guys you work with this weekend. One rides a 636, good riders both! He will be tough when/if he starts riding. Mills was up there practicing too and looking fast..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

MightyDuc Racing

Yeah, Rob is prolly gonna beat up on some 600 amateurs next year.  He and his buddy Matt are gonna do the TC at Daytona as their first race this month.  And I even kept you in sight for two whole laps in GTU last weekend...lol. ;D  I was running 7th and blew the chicane on the last lap and got 8th...not bad on an ancient air-cooled twin. ;)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MudDawg

Damn....spelling lessons from Bambi.  That's what I get for typing on 4 hours of sleep in 3 days.  (Like I said...new rugrat ya know.)

Uh....don't you be worrying about these old bones.  Hip?  Breaking it?  Not likely.  If getting run over by a GSXR600 in a race didn't do it ...the  q-tip sure ain't gonna cut it.  :-)  (Not hat I didn't have some impressive bruises and bodily violations because of it.)

FYI....I wouldn't call somebody a cheater for having a good engine.  You build what the class allows if you can afford it.  What good is winning is you are cheating?  It's a hollow victory in my book.

And drive to Moroso?  Not this year!  (Diaper duty calls ya know.)  Now VIR next spring...suuuure.  It's not my home track.  Or maybe Roebling.  I haven't been there since about 2 years.  Hmmmmmm....

Bambi Burgers anyone?  >:-)

mynads69

I'll take a Bambi burger ;D

As soon as MudDawg scoops you up and grills you.....  then comes me with the buns so we can all enjoy your A$$ WHOOPING :P

PS.  Doing much better at VIR MudDawg, thanks for the advice

MudDawg

QuoteI'll take a Bambi burger ;D

As soon as MudDawg scoops you up and grills you.....  then comes me with the buns so we can all enjoy your A$$ WHOOPING :P

PS.  Doing much better at VIR MudDawg, thanks for the advice

We'll not be speakign of you and your buns.  This is a public forum ya know!!!

Glad I could help.  Now who are ya?  I don't recognize the monniker.  :)

TreyBone

Mynads69 is me.  I was at another computer and that is the default name for it on the board.

OK forget the buns.... how bout' bread rolls ;D

MudDawg

QuoteMynads69 is me.  I was at another computer and that is the default name for it on the board.

OK forget the buns.... how bout' bread rolls ;D

Bread rolls are fine.  Even Potato rolls are good.

Anybody else...Bambi Burger?  :-))  Get yer nevice meat here....

DOH!