Started by Team_nuclear123, September 21, 2003, 07:22:00 PM

G 97

Quotewhat an idiot I am!!!

You are correct sir.  Indeed you are.  :-*
G

ccs123

HAHAHA way to pull that one around!

ccs123

Doc....I was reading over one of the pages and you were bragging about results from 2000 bro, come on. I'm not trying to start anything, you are probably faster than me. Will can't work or do anyhting on bikes, thats why I am in second and soon first in Southwest and Pacific overal points and first in almost all middleweight classes. I think of my results as my dads Wills because I wouldn't be able to do it with either of them, as well as other sponsors. But everyone can do it all by themself right, has an AMA guy ever not thanked their team after winning on the podium?

Team_nuclear123

Tristan,, dont waste your breath lil bro...

They cant and wont understand....

I didnt see you or I get taught any lessons at Phoenix....

I did see quite a few lappers though...

You do know that  Douglas is coming to Thill with us... and I think is gonna race.... On a bone stock bike.. THIS oughta be good...

THE_D.O.C.

tristan can be as fast as rossi, he's still and idiot, being tuned by an idiot.

call it "product of your environment", if you will.  ;)

ben, screwed up tossers. time to deal with it.

G 97

I can't figure out if tristen is a girl or boy?   ??? ;D
G

THE_D.O.C.

smoke

This is a question for G 97:

Did u race AMA this year?

r6_philly

QuoteDoc....I was reading over one of the pages and you were bragging about results from 2000 bro, come on. I'm not trying to start anything, you are probably faster than me. Will can't work or do anyhting on bikes, thats why I am in second and soon first in Southwest and Pacific overal points and first in almost all middleweight classes. I think of my results as my dads Wills because I wouldn't be able to do it with either of them, as well as other sponsors. But everyone can do it all by themself right, has an AMA guy ever not thanked their team after winning on the podium?

ya but you have sucky PI, and the only reason you are close in the Overall points is because you race LW, MW and HW.

why don't you and teamnuclear come to daytona and I will personally team you and him a lesson or two...

oh wait, you can't take that many days off school.... my bad

ccs123

Yep school and guess what i'm 14 you have to be 16 to race Daytona.

r6_philly

QuoteYep school and guess what i'm 14 you have to be 16 to race Daytona.

actually that kinda sucks, not allowed to have a shot at the championship. sorry to hear that. But trust me, we are not all idiots here, and no matter how much you think of teamnuclear, and no matter how much you think he helps you, there are always pars of a person that you may not want to take after. I don't know how he is around people who he may benefit from, but he sure has a rotten attitude toward anyone who is just "another person". In other words, he does not have any respect (at least not appear so) for anyone else who is racing, riding or in anyway involved in the sport.

To be honest and serious, many of the top AMA racers had to work hard to get to where they are, and before they were, they were just like us, starting out, learning and trying to get somewhere. If people are not allowed to take a path to success, then if you are not as fast as the AMA winners, you may as well quit when you are still your age. Blasting backmakers are not justified or fair, maybe one of us here will be a AMA champion one day, but we are still "slow" now. If we bar everyone who is not fast enough to win racers, then we will not have a future as a sport.

AS for nuclear, why do you want to make foes out of people who are fellow competitors. I would like you to come and call me a weekend warrior and tell me that I am worthless one day, in person, perhaps in a AMA paddock.

Maybe one day people, winners and losers, will see the two face that you are and realize you hurt the sport, the people involved in the sport, more than anything else you do.

Finally, instead of talking my a$$ off and living off names of others, I am myself, always will be, and the most pride I have, is for myself, not others who have achieved. I go out on the track and let my racing talk smack, and if I can't be the best, I will concede. Maybe anyone can figure out, even WITHOUT you, someone can still achieve and be successful, you are not integral to a winner, you are just there for the ride, and brag about it later.

Get a life, it seems that yours is just fabricated from others. I have achieved so much more as a person, the first day I loaded up my landscape trailer and went to VIR to take the race school.

Slow? I may be. Achievements and pride, you don't come close

lil_thorny

Hey Dafan,
i'll be @ Daytona with Russ Voigt, who won't be racing, so i'll need you guys to show me around town and the track if that's cool. i'm gonna try and do team hammer and get some track time so i can at least hang with the fella's. hit me up on regular e-mail with your cell if that's cool.
xray6674@aol.com
looking forward to meeting the FL/MA/SE ...etc  guys.
gonna be crazy silly fresh........
talk atcha later brotha,
Benj. 30 MW
oh and BTW, the difference between club racers and
AMA guys is money and time!