News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ike Anderson's wild Barber crash.

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, August 18, 2003, 10:12:37 AM

Chef

Thnx Stumpy'sWife ;D, (I luv That name) I'll more than likely come even if i dont get the bike together.. I'm not breathing so well (i need more fumes 8))..

OH Yeah, Thorny they mixed the 600's ex and am, ... and 750's ex and ams......

Hey, Thanks Pat !!!

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Chef

QuoteIsaac,

You Aint Slick, Chump!!! ......  FATTAS   :D ;D

Quotethe wife and stay put.

wimp...........

8)

Fowty
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Speedballer347

Steve, Todd told me of your accident late last night...OMG!
And ScottR1 called me today about it.

I cannot find your phone# (you know how I do ::) ) so please email me your phone # as soon as you get a chance.
I am sorry for what happened to you, but I am glad you didn't get hurt worse!

Ike, glad your OK after you superman'd down the straightawy, and sorry the photo of it was siezed & 'classified' by CCS...heard it was the photo of the decade :D

-E-
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Super Dave

Ike, are you coming up to Blackhawk for some R&R this weekend?

I've heard that you were way up there, but I don't remember your list of injuries...except for like the need for some skin grafts?

You need bone healin' too?
Super Dave

Chef

Thanks Speedie,  and i may have to threaten CCS if i dont get my crash page fame!... >:( ;D

but i know that some form of it will be released....
Man, Did I leep for the sky!!! :D

ike

Chef

QuoteIke, are you coming up to Blackhawk for some R&R this weekend?

I've heard that you were way up there, but I don't remember your list of injuries...except for like the need for some skin grafts?

You need bone healin' too?

Naw suh, teech.....
my right hand has rash to the muscle from thumb to fore finger (or the fatty part between the thumb and first finger)  as my landing was flat, face down, still sliding forward with my right hand to my side or just under my body, and my left knee has a nickel sized whole drug thru the skin, revealin my knee cap, (the skin on the knee is pretty thick (ive learned) it's about 1/2 inch....and a quarter sized ring around it where it didnt scrape through...

so, no, all i got is a pretty stiff neck and a couple sores (good sores, but just surface) (they xray'd and scanned head, neck, knee and hand).....

RR sounds pretty good to my neck!!!... it's stiff and sore, but i didnt take an pain pills yet today (testing)
tho im ready....

I wanna race tho, ANYONE wanna loan me a bike for Three races.... I'll just bring mah stuff, just incase.. ;) :)
you all are so nice to lil ole mey... 8)

amydiaz

Christian has a big wheel that I am sure he would let you ride, that way if you fell off you would not hurt yourself.  As for the "Little Ike" nickname, went over like a charm.  He no longer likes the name Christian, he told his teachers and grandpa to call him "Little Ike" from now on because that is his new name.  Thank you very much.  My four years of raising him and now he decides he likes your name better.

Chef

;D

THat's !!!! MY Man !!!
                                            8)

Super Dave

Gotta have role models...

And stay away from the big wheel...those things will kill you. ;D
Super Dave

tigerblade

Quoteand my left knee has a nickel sized whole drug thru the skin, revealin my knee cap, (the skin on the knee is pretty thick (ive learned) it's about 1/2 inch....and a quarter sized ring around it where it didnt scrape through...

Yeouch.  I had the skin removed from over my left kneecap back several years ago (street riding in jeans, oops  ::)).  The hole in mine was about half-dollar sized.  They just put four stitches in it to draw the skin together.  I was so afraid of bending my knee for a long time; thought I'd split it open again!  

Heel up fast Ike!
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

tigerblade

QuoteAnd stay away from the big wheel...those things will kill you. ;D

They're fun to "back in" to the corners with that lever though!   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

r6_philly

QuoteNaw suh, teech.....
my right hand has rash to the muscle from thumb to fore finger (or the fatty part between the thumb and first finger)  as my landing was flat, face down, still sliding forward with my right hand to my side or just under my body, and my left knee has a nickel sized whole drug thru the skin, revealin my knee cap, (the skin on the knee is pretty thick (ive learned) it's about 1/2 inch....and a quarter sized ring around it where it didnt scrape through...

Ouch... I got a hole on my left knee this year, about 1 inch in diameter. Didn't bleed, the skin were all burnt through. Plus there was a 1/2 inch split next to the hole. I was told to get stitches for the split, and graph for the hole. Well I didn't. So 6 months later I have a pink/red cyst growing about 1/3 inch above skin level. Plus it keeps peeling and really really easily irratable. I am being told I need to go have it removed and skin graphed to fix it.

On a better note, my little finger which was almost grounded down at Roebling is growing nicely, everything including the nail is almost back to normal, expect for the color and the bent   :D

The moral, get it fixed fast, be a jacka$$ like me and not do it, then end up with "ewwwww's" all over your body  :)