Ike Anderson's wild Barber crash.

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, August 18, 2003, 10:12:37 AM

GSXR RACER MIKE

Ike! I was looking all over for you on Sunday afternoon, no wonder I couldn't find you! I was waiting at pit out for my race when you decided to try and be Superman, I didn't know that was you until reading it here. I heard a girl screaming and then saw smoke coming up from the other side of the pit wall and people running toward the last turn, scary situation (don't do that again, ok?!) Sure glad to see ya back out there, too bad for the situation though.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

amydiaz

Ike.  Glad to hear that you are okay.  Kind of funny, we weren't even at the races and one of the staff from CCS calls us to tell us all that you had crashed and were taken to the hospital.  See.  People do watch out for you.  Hope you get better soon.  

Amy

Pit_Girl

man, ike, you are one lucky guy! good luck with the grafts ;)  get well soon!!!

-jennifer

Chef

AMY!!!!  ;D
you KNOW! the S.A.M. CLUB is simply
                                                          insurmountable! what wannabee's want to be!!!
                        where  "    "          "     "
    they wanna be you, i wanna be you ;D
the sweetest girls i know! xept for michelle, she better get a refresher in "bein nice to ike" dont say nothin, but i got my eye on another 'm'.... you know, like a spare, ..and dont try guessing!

Thanks -jen!!! i think someone has my back...

and VERY nice to meet you Vickie, and Rick TOO, real cool peeps by me!!! dont forget to let me know when you get everything cleared, some of us are just
 dead slow! and will never have a decent photo in RRW... unless it's a "SOOPA-DOOPA SPEKT-TACKLER CRASH PAGE SHOT" ...... i need somthn to shows mah gran-babies!!! you know, from a natl' publication.... dont forget me photo chick!!!

Alexa,
Darling.....im sorry, but there really was no way i could have gotten out of it... you still luv me :-/
i didnt try to...

MIKE, i was wondering where you were... glad you got the wheel fixed! ANNND DIDNT get hurt with that!
and that you did get on the track, i wont let it happen again :-[ Mike.... sorry

forty
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

am_#65_john_deere

Chef

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

SliderPhoto

C'mon man, you're suppose to wait till I'm there, focused and ready.  ;D ::) :P  REALLY Glad to hear you're OK Ike!

TrackBrat

Hey Ike ...........watched you at least 25 to 35 feet in the air and couldn't believe what I was seeing!!!!!!!!  The parts from yours and Stu's bike was falling down towards us at 6.  I am so happy you are ok.  You may not remember me but I was the girl K-3 was talking to in the little blue car while he was giving you grief Saturday night.  Something about Dyno's and bikes not liking the 4 hour trip to be ready for them!!   HAHAHA Glad you are ok.  I didn't know it was you until I went looking for bike numbers.  I hope to see the both of you really soon!!!!

KBOlsen

Ike, Ike, Ike...

Alexa is gonna have to sew a parachute in your leathers!!!

I'm so glad you're gonna be okay... and SDiver, too!!!  Hurry up and get better!

HUGS all around....
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

EX#996

QuoteI'm so glad you're gonna be okay... and SDiver, too!!!  Hurry up and get better!

What happended to Steve ??? :-[

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

lil_thorny

Ike,
yer scaring me man! thinken bout Daytona........
but gotta get thru 2 more BHF's first. Not sure
if I could have continued....if you had been..you know......but hey, your O.K. right? So I am too.
Can't tell you the pain I felt when reading K3's
message. I love you man. Be well.
Benji aka lil thorny. ;)

tigerblade

QuoteWhat happended to Steve ??? :-[
Dawn  

Yeah, did Steve crash at Barber too?  ???
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...