News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ike Anderson's wild Barber crash.

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, August 18, 2003, 10:12:37 AM

Super Dave

Good Lord, guys...

What a mess!

Sounds like everyone's typin', so that must be a good sign.  At least you didn't burn off your nubs. ;D
Super Dave

Jeff

Hey Ike,

I have a whole F4 that I'm parting :-)

Send me a list...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

KBOlsen

Wasn't he the other guy to crash at Barber?  Or am I 'foozed again...
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

diesel748

You had me worried when I saw your bike my stomach dropped. After I talked to K3 & Tom Mason in the pits I felt a little releif. I think I can speak for everyone in saying that we are all glad to hear that everything is pretty much ok. Heal fast I can't wait to see you out there again.
Tobias.

TZDeSioux

Ike... jesus man... glad you're okay. Now when you picking up the beer?

amydiaz

You are too crazy,but glad to see your okay.  Everyone wants to be like the S.A.M. club, but at least they return phone calls.  

As for Michelle, don't get on her bad side.  Lately she has a spit fire temper and she will snap, but ya got to love her.  Some days her broom is broken, but the other days she is the best.  So do not be replacing the "M".  I will chat at her tonight and tell her Master Ike said to act right.

Christian sends his hugs and kisses for a quick recovery.  Ya know your still his favorite.

Amy

Dawn

QuoteWasn't he the other guy to crash at Barber?  Or am I 'foozed again...

That was Stu, #666 (and yes Stu... you do need to change your number  :o ;))

Dawn   :)

KBOlsen

Duh!  Thanks, Dawn ;)
Sorry if I alarmed anyone!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Peanut

Ike,

Good to see your ok!  Amazing that we raced together but I didn't get over to say wazzup, damn!  :-/  I was in that race but only heard about the crash, sounded like a nasty one.  

Heal up quick!

I was on the red R6 #298.

Peace,

Ned "Peanut" Brown

r6_philly

That sounds like a really really bad one, glad you are relatively ok. Stop crashing everyone, or I wont have noone to race with at daytona???  ;D

Hey Ned, how did you do anyway

am_#65_john_deere

sorry ike,couldnt make it to barber, lack of greenbacks,maybe i'll see you for a drink at blackhawk?

Peanut

QuoteHey Ned, how did you do anyway

4 2nds, 2 3rds, and a 5 & 6th in the wet (which was pretty good for me, at least I didn't pull off..lol)  Since I go straight to the back in most wet races I was happy I got some good wet practice.  

Great battles with Donny, we took turns beating each other by less than a bike length. Mine for a 2nd behind Hec, his 2 for wins  :-/.  Hector was beatable on Sat but we didn't take advantage. By Sunday he drop another 2 secs & was doing top expert times.  :o So no dice.

I actually had a few laps dicing with Ike in I think 2 races before the crash.  Amazing everyone came out relatively in tact. The aftermath was terrible looking.