GTU 18th/21

MAM 5-24-03
F40 2nd/4
MWGP 15th/15  (no wonder nobody past me after the 1st lap) :(
GTU 18th/24

And yes I had fun.

roadracer797

Kevin
What the Heck is this, are you looking for sympathy or what. Ok so you didn't do that good at Blackhawk, yea right, and as for MAM it was in the rain no less. Come on now you know you are a sandbagger and some people could have used your talents Saturday am at MAM by the way the paddock looked.
Craig

K3 Chris Onwiler

Well, Kevin.  Considering that I started on the expert pole at MAM and you beat me, I guess you know which way I voted!  Yes, I know it was my first time out on rain tires, but still... ;D
Let's see if you turn out to be amateur F40 champ AGAIN this year.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Can I vote twice?   ???

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Dawn

QuoteCan I vote twice?   ???

Dawn   ;D

Wait a minute.....

Yes I can!  I have two log in ID's.

<hee hee hee>

Dawn   ;D

Super_KC124

QuoteKevin
What the Heck is this, are you looking for sympathy or what. Ok so you didn't do that good at Blackhawk, yea right, and as for MAM it was in the rain no less. Come on now you know you are a sandbagger and some people could have used your talents Saturday am at MAM by the way the paddock looked.
Craig
Hey, only 1 race was in the rain. I thought I was flying in the other 2! :-[ :-[

GSXR RACER MIKE

I don't have 2 sets of wheels so I was out on DOT's for 4 races on Saturday (2 rain races - 1 wet with a line appearing, and 1 mostly dry). Every bike I saw in the wet races had rain tires on, so I looked like I was barely moving (almost got lapped twice in my 1st wet race!  :o). If anything I look like an amateur posing as an expert so far this year!  ;D
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

sdiver68

I blistered my rain tires in the semi-dry  >:(

But, had a blast sliding everywhere on the super soft rubber, so I guess it was kind of worth it!  ;D  Even got a 3rd of 8, thanks to someone failing tech by not showing up  :-[
MCRA Race School Instructor

Eddie#200

QuoteRace results in.

Blackhawk 5-10-03
F40 2nd out of 7
MWGP 10th/12
GTU 18th/21

MAM 5-24-03
F40 2nd/4
MWGP 15th/15  (no wonder nobody past me after the 1st lap) :(
GTU 18th/24

And yes I had fun.

Didn't you lap us all twice?

oh344ccs

Just come over to Wera, we have 6/8 year novice racers, they just keep getting faster ;D

Super_KC124

QuoteDidn't you lap us all twice?

Hey, I didn't lap anyone. What's that feel like Eddie?

Super_KC124

Quote    I don't have 2 sets of wheels so I was out on DOT's for 4 races on Saturday (2 rain races - 1 wet with a line appearing, and 1 mostly dry). Every bike I saw in the wet races had rain tires on, so I looked like I was barely moving (almost got lapped twice in my 1st wet race!  :o). If anything I look like an amateur posing as an expert so far this year!  ;D
Hey, if you stayed upright, you did good. I ran DOTs at Road A. Last year in the rain. :o :o